Leaving You All Alone In The Now Silent House

Meh/Author P.O.V.

      "INK I THE MAGNIfICENT SANS IS HERE, TO ASK WHAT YOU FOUND IN THE NEW AU!", the red (ignore the word red nust put (H/C)) haired girl known as (Y/N), heard muffled yelling.

      They groaned as they wanted more sleep, they tried to cover there head with a pillow to muffle the sound out, but still she was still bother by the noise; minimal or not, she was bothered by it.

She wanted to put tape over there mouth or stitch it close.

She hopped off her bed and headed downstairs silently, but angrily.

Just midway down the stairs, she stopped, why? Well there was an adorable looking skeleton.

      She stared at his adorablness that she has forgottten that he was being loud, and annoying. He looked (again I'm lazy so here's a picture I'll probably put pictures except descriptions of them)

(I love this picture a little too much:3 oh, and credit te the artist)      She let out a small, 'aw', but it was enough to get the're attention

      She let out a small, 'aw', but it was enough to get the're attention..

      He big pinprick eyes turned to star at the sight the (H/C) haired girl.

      He ran up to the girl and started to speak really fast out of excitement ", HI!MYNAMEISSANSBUTYOUCANCALLMEBLUEBERRYORBLUEDOYOUWANTTOBEFRIENDS!(Hi! My name is Sans but you call me Blueberry or Blue, do you want to be friends)."  Somehow the (H/C) haired girl understood this gibberish, fast talk of his.

       She excitedly said ", yes! I want to be friends, and my name is (Y/N)" She sent out an adorable smile. Blue could not help but blush slightly at this.

      "YAY!," Blue said with happiness, but that happiness did not stay long.

      "INK!!! ERROR IS DESTROYING ANOTHER AU!!!," a different skeleton came in slamming the door open (he looks like the picture below:3)

(Doesn't he look cute)

      "Alright Dream and Blue, let's go!," Ink said ready to go, almost forgetting about the poor (almost put poop there, instead of poor) girl until Blue said something. "What about
(Y/N)," Blue asked.

"We'll leave her here, as much as I don't like her being all alone, we'll be back as fast we can," Dream said this time.

"WE'RE SORRY BUT WE WILL BE BACK HUMAN!" Blue said reassuring the girl.

(Y/N) nodded her head, as she frowned. They all left feeling bad for leaving her, but she would only get in the way, at least that's what they are thinking so that they don't feel as bad.

Now poor (Y/N) was now in a quiet house all alone, before she thought she wanted quietness but now she wants them to come back, loyd or not.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wut O.o how do I have 85 reads on only all my 3 parts that only published I don't even think it's good(doesn't mean I'm not trying to make it good) but thank you for reading I'm so sorry for not updating, either way please comment if you can, it tis my motivation, have lovely lives.
BYE!!!:3

~KC