tagged

ok so this is the first time I've actually gotten tagged in things like this, I got tagged by BETHTHEKILLJOY (quickly wanna say that I appreciate you for actually reading my fanfic lmao) 

1. I actually don't know, but I know I'm a little under average.

2. Blue or black

3. English, It's the only thing I'm decent at, I also need it duo to the fact that I'll leave Denmark whenever I can.

4. Guitar, I actually tried today but gave up after 30 minutes of getting angry.

5. It's not exactly a quote, it's from this story that I love (The nightingale and the rose): "Be happy," cried the Nightingale. "You shall have your red rose. I'll build it out of music by moonlight and stain it with my own heart's blood. All that I ask of you in return is that you will be a true romantic, for love is wiser than philosophy."

6. probably pizza lmao, I don't have any fav food or something.

7. there's this road where I live and on the other side of it there's a tiny forest and a huge mark with cows and I like to hang out there. 

8. NoT At AlllLLLLL WhY WoUld I EvvERR????????????

9. I'm listenting to it right now but it's "Island In The Sun - Weezer" great song, highly recommend the band and that song.

10. Idk what it's called in English but in Danish it's 38-40, so I don't have the biggest feet but hey it's okay, they're average I guess.

11. brown/hazel 

12. Dark brown/black, but I tried dying it blue once, so I bleached it and put the blue in it but it turned green and then the green faded out and now I have this weird light brown down and it cuts off and turns directly black, looks weird lmfao.

13. jeans 

14. Uhhh, dark skies, been one of my favorite movies for YEARS straight, other than that, maybe guardians of the galaxy. 

15. right now I have like 3 favourite songs; "beverly hills - Weezer" "Island in the sun - Weezer" and "18 - Anarbor" oH WAIT also "joyriding - Frnkiero andthe patience" of course.

16. the nightingale and the rose by Oscar Wilde 

17. My chemical romance, Frnkiero andthe patience, and then a lot of other bands but they are my 2 mostly favourite bands. 

18. Halloween, it has always been halloween, I love horror more than I love myself so how could I not love Satan's day? Also frank iero's birthday! 

19. let's just change pinterest to wattpad, I first joined wattpad about 1-2 years ago on another account cause my friend Max told me about it after I said I enjoyed writing, then I deleted the app and a year later or so I got into bands and downloaded it again to read gay ass fan fictions. 

20. uhh, don't quite recall, maybe a book called "vildheksen" it's Danish and my friend forced me since it was supposed to be really good, it was okay, I've read better.

anywho idk anyone on here so idk who to tag lmao, so if you are reading this I'm tagging you I guess.