•Jimin X Umji•

Story idea goes to: @fluffy_umji

"I wanna take you out on a walk." Jimin says as he finishes up his lunch.

"Oppa, I would love to but news reporters will find out." Umji says.

"But please? I promise you they won't." Jimin begs her.

"I don't know. Maybe we should wait until we publicly announce it." Umji starts washing the dishes.

"Umjiii-ahhh..." Jimin says in an aegyo voice and back hugs her.

"Fine, but if the public finds out–" Jimin cuts her off, "They won't, trust me." He kisses her cheek.

---

Umji and Jimin makes sure that they are disguised so that nobody will find out about their relationship.

But sure enough, they hear footsteps following them.

"Someone is following us." Umji whispers to Jimin.

"It's just a coincidence. Act normal." Jimin squeezes her hand.

Even though they try to act normal, other people can tell they are idols, just the way the walk and the vibe they give off.

"O my gosh! Its Jimin! Let's go say hi!" A girl says as she runs towards them.

"O my gawd, Umji is with Jimin! They are dating!" Her friend says. They keep on asking for a signature but Jimin refuses. More and more people keeps on appearing so they finally give up.

"I told you people will find out." Umji says as they arrive back at their apartment.

"They won't tell, trust me." Jimin comforts her.

---

Breaking News: Jimin is spotted with Umji.

Jimin and Umji in a secret relationship?

Photo evidence that the two are dating!

Their relationship was all over the news. ARMY's keep commenting mean things to Umji saying: "Jimin is mine." "Jimin only belongs to me, not this ugly girl." "Ew, why her?! He is better off with someone else."

Tears slipped out of Umji's eye. 'I knew this would happen.' She thought as she turns off her phone.

"Umji! Where are y-" Jimin stops talking when he sees Umji. "What's wrong?"

Umji doesn't answer so Jimin checks her phone. "Oh Umji... come here." Jimin takes her into his arms, comforting her. "Your beautiful Umji, the prettiest girl I have ever seen."

"Everybody hates me now." Umji says between tears. "I knew it was gonna happen."

"Don't say that.... I'll deal with them, okay?" Jimin softly kisses her forehead.

---

Jimin logs into his SNS and comments under their photo together were blowing up. He was shocked how his fans were reacting but more scared when he found this comment.

"I'll kill that girl if I have too. Then we can have Jimin to yourselves. Who agrees with me?"

"I do!"

"Me three!"

More than thousands of comments were like that which only made Jimin angry. 'Umji is not safe and it's all because of me.'

The next day Jimin found another comment but this time it had a picture attached to it. A picture of a gun next to Umji's Polaroid, "Say goodbye to your disgusting girlfriend."

He reported the tweet but he still felt unsure. Umji walked in on him and asked if everything's okay. "Everything is more than okay." He lied.

"Thank you Oppa, I knew I could trust you." She smiled. "I'm going to go shopping, I'll be back soon."

"No! I mean, you can't!" Jimin stopped her. He can't risk her being outside alone with tons of fans sending death threats to her.

"Why not?" Umji asks, suspiciously.

"Uh.... I want to spend time with you."

"Well you can have me after I get some fresh air." She grabs her keys and walks out, not knowing what will happen to her.

---

Umji sensed that people were following her so she hid in an alleyway. However, 3 girls, wearing all black, went up to her.

"How is your relationship with Jimin?" One of the girls smirked. "It's f-fine." She stuttered, only making them chuckle.

"I see that you are alone, correct?" The other girl asked.

"Y-yes" Umji tried walking away slowly but the girls stopped her.

"Any last words?" The 3rd girl asked, holding the gun. Umji didn't reply and kicked the girls, attempting to run away.

"You messed with the wrong fandom." The girl pulls the trigger and bullets fly in Umji's direction. Luckily she doges and manages to escape. Citizens watched as the 3 girls chased Umji, firing bullets. The police was called and the girls were sent to jail.

Umji locked the apartment door, out of breath. Jimin runs up to her with luggages beside him. "Let's get out of her."

"I'm sorry." Umji bursts, wrapping her arms around him.

"Shhh... it's okay. I told our CEO's what happened, they said we better move somewhere else."

"Where?" Umji asks.

"Anywhere you want to, it's my fault anyways." Jimin pats her back.

"Thank you." And with that, their journey together, starts.

•••

"When we first met, I had no idea you would be so important to me."

•••