The winners//Ch.1

Destiny's POV

Hi I'm Destiny Marie Caniff. I'm 16 years old, I live in Princeton, Indiana, I live with my mom, dad, and older brother Taylor.

I have blonde hair, that goes down past my shoulders. And I have green eyes.

Taylor has brown eyes, and brown hair, legendary.

Taylor has this wierd obsession with bandanas and anything tie-dye, it's freaky.

(Morning)

I wake up to my stupid alarm on a Sunday morning, at 9:00am, why? You may ask.

Today is my Cheerleading competition, my team PCA (Princeton Cheerleading Acadamey) are the world champions for the 5th year in a row.

I get up out of bed and go take a shower, I get out brush my teeth, put my hair into a tight ponytail  and curl the ends.

I change from my pajama's and into my uniform, I'm not a big fan about it but we have a bright orange and black skorts, that are tight as hell. Long sleeved crop top with my right side of my body black and the left orange with diamonds and sparkles.

I put in my bow and then go do my make up.

We are supposed to wear orange lipstick but all the girls on the team wear black so that's what I'm doing

I look at myself in the mirror, DAMN I look goooooooddddd.

I run downstairs as almost fall which gave me a heart attack.

"Hey ma" I said, and sat at a bar stool at the island.

"Morning sweetie, excited for today?" She asked

"To be honest mom, not really, coach as been giving me extra tumbling to do in routine and I'm scared I'm gonna mess up" I said while eating cereal.

"Honey there's a reason she gave you more tumbling, it's because your the best one on the team" she said and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"So is Dad coming to the competition?" I asked while putting my bowl in the sink.

"No, he says he has an "emergency" of some sort, but me Taylor, his friend Matthew and you aunt Jenny." she says while air quoting emergency.

My dad and my mom have got divorced and my mom has full custody, me and Taylor go over dads every Wednesday.

"Probably not" I said while walking back upstairs to get my kit bag, I packed 3 Nike water bottles, my towel and change of clothes. I put on my cheer shoes and go into Taylor's room.

"Wake uppppppppp!" I screamed in his ear.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked while sitting up.

"Because you, my young friend are coming to my competition, remember?" I said/asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm bringing Matthew" he said while rubbing his eyes.

(Skip to competition)

"Okay I want Destiny,Chloe,Maddison,Leah,Amy up front row, but Destiny is going to be centre okay" Coach said.

There are obviously way more people on the team just behind up. The musics starts playing and the front row does a back and spring, then the second row, then so on until the 7th row,we all running to our groups there's four groups with five base's and 1 flyer, I go up in the hair and catch my right leg and change into a Scorpio and then land. I on my own in the middle of the stage do a round off back handspring and a double tuck and land perfectly and then the routine is over.

The crowd go wild, like literally wild. We all group hug and wait for the results, our biggest competition this year we're the white sharks because they've come back stronger and on point.

I grab my water and towel and sit with Chloe and Maddie and wait.

"We have to congratulate all teams competing this year, you've done amazing" the judge says.

"And for the winners are... FOR THE SIXTHS YEAR IN A ROW....PCA!!!" He screams, I jump up and hug Chloe and maddie and scream our heads off. PCA all group hugs and jump up and down screaming "PCA,PCA,PCA" we all have a big gold medals and a big ass trophy for the team.

I run to the locker room and change into my black jeans and one of Taylor's tie-dye hoodies. And he doesn't know.

I walk out to see me mom,aunt Jenny, Taylor,and Matthew standing there with smiles on their faces. I hug everyone and thank them for their congratulations.

"Since when could you do all them flips and shit, and why are you wearing my hoodie?" Taylor asks.

"Because I like this hoodie, and since I was five yay five" I say with a shrug.

After dropping off Matt, and aunt Jenny we head home.

Sorry about all the wrong things with Cheerleading stuff I don't do cheer I do dance, thanks for reading.