The fandom games

Katniss's POV

Me and Peeta sit on the couch of the Penthouse, waiting to see who we are up against during the Quater Quell.

Effie and Haymitch have left, leaving myself and Peeta in the room alone.  Me and Peeta have been having a secret relationship, for some time. ''Katniss you're going to have to win. One of us has to and nobody needs me. Gale, youre mother and Prim need you.'' Peeta says. Stunned by his words, I blurt out. ''I need you , Peeta I need you!'' I run to him, my arms wrap around his neck. He pulls back enough to kiss me. His lips soft against mine, I pull back. '' Don't ever say that again, I love you Peeta.If youre going down, so am i.'' I tell him. ''Okay'' he replies.

The knock on the door startles both me and Peeta. I sit back in my chair just as Effie enters. '' They're is a big delay, not all the tributes have found out they are to be tributes yet.'' Effie explains.'' What do you mean, all the districts have had there reapings.'' Peeta said.

''This is a Quater Quell Peeta, we are involving people who don't live in the Districts'' explains Effie. '' So people who live in the capitol?'' I interferre.

''Absoloutely NOT! President Snow has contacted Hogwarts, the institutes to inform the shadowhunters, Mystic Falls, Dauntless, Half blood camp and Narnia.'' Snaps Effie.'' Who are they and what is Hogwarts?'' Asks Peeta. Haymitch walks in, ''All you should know is that youre dealing with experienced killers'' Haymitch says.