natus little sister

Natus's p.o.v
It's been 6 years since I've seen my little sister, even though we weren't blood siblings, we still treated each other like that. I didn't want to talk about her, everyone I do, I feel so bad that I've lost my little sister, it makes me cry every time I do, I told happy and for ONCE he kept quite about it.
Lucy's p.o.v
Natus's been really upset. I keep asking him but he never tells me, his own girlfriend, it makes me mad, but then he gets me ice cream then it's all good, anyway I'm gonna go wonder the woods.
Jinx's p.o.v
It's been 6 years since I've seen Natus. I've been so worried that he's been sad about it. I hope that he's ok, we're both 16 years old. I hope he has a girlfriend,  and I hope we get along, well it's time to get out of there s tree and go find my brother.
Lucy's p.o.v
When I got into the woods, I could hear someone crying, but very softly. When I saw her, she looked A LOT like Natus. I step on a twig, when she turned around, I asked her was she Natus's sister, she ran up to meand asked me did I know her brother, I said yes he's my boyfriend, she told me that her name is jinx, and she really needs to see her brother, they haven't Seen each other in 6 years, I felt bad and toke her with me.
Jinx's p.o.v
When Lucy ,I think that's her name is, told me that she's my brother's girlfriend, I had to run up to her and tell her where my brother is, she told me to follow her and we started running till we got in front of fairytail, I toke in small a breath and we walked into the guild, where I got hit in the face with a table hearing a familiar voice that almost made me cry.
Natus's p.o.v
I saw the table going towards the door. Then someone got hit, I hoped that it wasn't Ezra, then she said my name in a voice that I've missed so much I nearly cried when I said her name, when Lucy got the table off of her, I saw her , I SAW MY LITTLE SISTER, at first we stood there in complete silence, then we ran to each other we both tried so hard not to cry, but we couldn't help it, I mean we haven't seen each other in 6 YEARS, I told everyone why everyone it hit January 26 I feel sad cuz this is my little sister, then ice princess, along with everyone else including Ezra, realized why I've been so sad a lot.
Jinx's p.o.v
When me and Natus got done hugging, I saw happy, when I called his name he flew start to my chest, hugging him I've missed him so much just as bad as Natus, then I asked could of join the guild, their master said it was ok, I got my mark, the color was red, with black outlining on my face, cuz no one did it so yeah, I had to. Then we went on a mission to the train station, me and Natus had motion sickness the whole ride , he was Lucy's lap and I was on Grey's and I think he started to blush, but Natus notice and mouthed if he likes me then he better not make me cry or he was in trouble. When we got off the train, we ran off the train thanking that death trap was over then all of the sudden I was trapped in a bubble, I screamed, banged and use my electrical magic to break it, but it attack and me, then I saw Natus trying to save me but he couldn't, then he did something I never thought, he do, he got in the water and swam, Lucy and grey toke a boat to catch up to me.
Jella's p.o.v
When I toke Natus's sister, I'll admit, he really dose miss her, well he's gonna hate it I make but my sacrifice, I wish Ezra was here but she had to stay and watch the others. Whelp, I'll play with her later.
Jinx's p.o.v
When we got to the tower, I was chained to a rock. When I saw Jella, I was scared and then he told me that I was a sacrifice, I stared crying so hard that I was running out if air, then he slapped me, telling me to shut up, then Natus and grey came, Natus punched Jella in the face while grey helped me, he told me that we had to leave so we don't get in Natus was, but I told him that I wasn't going anywhere w/o my brother, we all now how this episode goes Natus eats the rock, beats Jella yeah now let's get back. The place started to explode, grey left, thinking that he had me, but when he turned around , a rock hit his head while I did the only think I knew what was rock, I went inside the rock, when Natus saw me completely inside the rock, he cried like a baby I cried and smiled knowing that I had saved my brother and his friends and I hoped that he would forgive  me for this.
Natus's p.o.v
When jinx went inside the rock, I cried, then I said that she wasn't leaving me not again, I stuck my hand in the rock and pulled her out, when I did that we were outside, I told her to never do anything like that again, she said that she would try, which I can't get mad at her for that, there's gonna come a time when that will happen again but will I be able to save her again or let her go again.
Jinx's p.o.v
When we got home, I was happy cuz that ment I get to spend the day with my brother and my new family, I told him that no matter what happens I'll always be here, even if I'm married, I'll still make time for him always and we both promised each other the same thing, and we keep our promise's, Natus said that I get to sleep with him and Lucy, till I got my own house, when we got there it was big, bigger then any house that I've ever seen, I told them that I was sleeping on the floor in Lucy's room. With that we all went to sleep, I had happy in my arm's, I swear he looked so cute when he sleeps.