Bad Boy (Hayes Grier Fan Fic)

I didnt ask for this. I didnt ask to switch houses or schools or lives. I didnt ask to be sitting in algebra 2 around a bunch of people who didnt even know my name. My name is ashley. Im 14 and i hate my life. My dad this summer got transferred and now i had to leave my friends and live in north carolina. Of all places, NORTH CAROLINA! Why couldnt my dad be transferred somewhere interesting, like new york or california. My life here is awful. I have no friends and i basically just sit at home and watch tv. Finally. The bell is ringing for lunch and i make my way through the halls. I cant wait o get home and-. I bump into a guy. "Hey watch where you-oh." He says and turns towards me. Holy crap. Hes hot. Hes got blue eyes and tan skin. His hair is sideswept across his face. He looks like hes about 17 with huge biceps. "Well hello there, im hayes and youre hot." He says. " Could i get your number?" he adds. Ugh of course, too good to be true. What a douche. "Um i dont even know you." i say. "Come on babe dont be like that." He says. "Dont call me babe you creep." i say and turn away. He grabs my arm. "Hey i was talking to you." He says. "Let go of me!" annoyed, i turn away and walk. Just when i thought school would get better. At this rate i wont have any friends at this stupid school.
***************************
Thanks for reading the first chapter! Sorry its kinda short its just to introduce you to the story.