Once Upon A Time

I was looking at the whole crowd it feels like I'm in a real castle, dream come true? isn't it? people everywhere wearing their elegant gown and suits, here I am now in my most awaited day of my high school life, the music become slow and when I look at the stairwell my heart just skip a beat, there he is, my prince walking towards me, everything turns slowly even the music stop I can only hear our heartbeat and breathing.

"Can I have this dance my lady?" with that sweet question I replied,

"Oh sure" he put my hands in his nape, he snake his arms on my waist, our face was just inches apart I'm so nervous will I have my first kiss? is this the time? I was about to close my eyes when he talk....

"You really look like a princess tonight Phenelopie"

"Thank you William, you look like a prince too, MY prince, I Love You William"

"I'm Sorry" then after that I just saw his back running away from me, he left me there standing alone in the middle of the sweet crowd a tear escaped from my eye, that was it? am I already in the end? there's no happily ever after? I look at my watch it's 12 midnight he is supposed to be my last dance... but

------------

What if your most awaited part of your high school life will ruin everything? your future plans? your dreams? and your perfect relationship?

.

.

.

Will you continue to be excited to be in that day? or you will just simply let that awaited moment passed away, to keep everything?