Kimchi

Sejeongs pov

tired is what I am right now, after a long day at school, getting my report card showing I was close to failing almost every signal class. Then spending the whole afternoon to try to study in the Library.

Now I was just hungry and knowing there nothing in my fridge I went into a convince store buying me ramen, a can of cola and a little cup of kimchi. I paid and filled the ramen with hot water and sat down on the chairs in the store that faced the window so you could see every person that walked past.

After around five minutes later another person enter. After a while, the person sat down next to me. It was a guy wearing a gray hoodie and a white cap so didn't see much of his face.I then continued eating when I notice he was looking at me no not me but the cup of kimchi I had. I look at his ramen seeing he didn't have kimchi.

"Want some ?" I asked looking at him. He looked up to me. He was handsome, except that he had w cut un his upper lip a bandage on his forehead " really? thank you " he said as took a seat closer to me and took his ramen whit him. He smiled before taking a piece of the kimchi eating it with his ramen, I did the same. "rough day?" I asked hinting at his scar and bandage "yeah you could say that" he answered while eating "me too" I answered maybe not that tough as his but yeah.

"what happen?" he asked "I am failing every class in school " I answered. I look at him, he looks older so maybe he was in college? "how old are you ?" he then asked. I hesitate should I tell a stranger my age.

" I am eighteen, born in 1999 " I answered him " I am 20 will turn 21 this year, born in 1996" he answers so he was an Oppa. " My name is Kang Daniel" he I mean Daniel then said. "My name is Kim Sejeong," I said back to Daniel. "Sejeong, I need to leave now but before I go can I get your number?" Daniel asked.

I got a little shock, why would he ask for my number, but I took his phone that he handed to me and enter my number and gave him his phone back."Bye sejeongie" he said smiling as he waved before he starts jogging away.

Shortly after I went home to my little apartment where I lived all by self as my parents worked overseas. I took a shower and change into something comfortable. My phone the buzzed.

Unknown: Hey it's Daniel

Sejeong: Hey

Daniel: What's up?

Sejeong: Nothing much,      
                                         what about you?   

Daniel: talking to you quick question are you a dog or a cat person? 🐱🐶

Sejeong: I prefer dogs🐶

Daniel: Cats are way cuter than dogs! They are fluffy you don't need to walk them and they don't take up much space   ya how can you not like cats

Sejeong: lol you are cute 

Sejeong what did it send?! I meant cats are cute  

Daniel: did you just call me cute?

Sejeong: no I meant cats not you why would I call a 3 year older  guy that I just meet cute

Daniel: Well you are right cats are cute like you

SEEN