Love Is All I Need: Chapter 1

Chapter 1

BEEP... BEEP... BEEP!

Ugh,do I really have to get up? I don't want to go school, I mean my new school. This is like the 10th school I've been to in just 5 months this year! My mum had got a new job up in Kent... Also It's not just a new school, It's a new house I have to live in. Whilst I'm at this new school, my mum will text me the new details. I heard the stairs creek. Shit, mum is coming up the stairs! I'd better make my bed and get into the bathroom quickly, before she starts moaning that I'll be late.

"Emma, are you out of bed yet? I hope you are!" yelled mum, marching up the stairs.

Fuck... I wasn't fast enough! What am I gonna do?!

"Oh erm... yes mum, I-I'm in the bathroom," I lied.

"Ok, I've left you a piece of paper on the banister showing you how to get to the new school," Mum said, walking down the stairs.

Phew, that was close. Luckily she didn't open the bathroom door or my bedroom door to check where I was and that I wasn't lying. Ever so quickly and quietly, I tip-toed through the landing into the bathroom. Jumping in to the shower I realised that I forgot to bring my towel in with me. There is only one thing to do, call mum.

"Mum, can you get my towel for me please?" I yelled at the top of my voice.

"Ok!" she shouted back.

She grabbed my towel, opened the door and put it on the radiator.

" Thank you mum," I said politely in a sweet tone.

"Your ever so welcome darling," she replied.

Mum left and went down stairs. I turned of the shower, pulled the curtain back, got out and picked up my towel of the scorching hot radiator to dry my self . After that I went in my bedroom to get dressed. Right then, what shall I wear? Lets see what I'm aloud to wear. Oh, anything. I rummaged through my drawers and wardrobes and I finally saw the prefect thing... my mini dress. It is like a top and a short skirt put together by a strip of fabric and its colour is a sparkling baby blue , my favorite colour! I slipped my dress and sparkling baby blue shoes on (which maches the mini dress) and went down stairs for breakfast.

"What do you want for breakfast; a fry-up?" Mum asked.

"No! I don't have time to wait around for that, I'll have some cereal instead though. Can you make it for me please whilst I pack my bags and get everything ready for school?" I explained.

"Yes Emma," she replied.

As I got my bags ready for school my mum made me some breakfast.

"Your food is ready!" Mum yelled.

I sat down at the table and ate my cereal.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth, Emma," Mum said, reminding me.

So as mum said I ran upstairs to brush my teeth. When I got there the door was locked. Ugh,he better not be in there otherwise I'll be late. I banged on the door.

"Charlie! (Who is my big brother), are you in there?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?" Charlie asked.

"Duh, yeah It's a problem. I'll be late for my new school!" I said sarcastically.

He unlocked and opened the bathroom door.

"Fine then in you go," Charlie said rolling his eyes at me.

I walked in and brushed my teeth until they were shiny and squeaky clean. Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom.

"See you later Charlie," I said.