between two worlds

here we go ...

( y/n)  was a normal person , living in a small town of ( country ) . The life of ( y/n) was totally normal exept a little thing ; she doesn't know who were her parents . she was adopted when she was just a baby and the only thing she know was that she was born in Russia . ( y/n) always though she was different to other kids . She rather think most of them were stupid . When she started college she was freaked out . She was good in studying but there was a problem ; in spanish she has to be in group with people she hated , two girls that she was thinking were just B***s  and who's hated her friends and her . But a day something changed her live  . 

You are the narrator now :

'' Dad , can i go to my room watch TV ''

'' Yes you can my rabbit ( my dad often calls me mon lapin so i just traduct that ) but don't be late for dinner , i am cooking it right now ''

'' okay then i go , what are we eating ? ''

'' steak and potatoes ''

'' okay ''

I go to my room and then close the door like i always do . I turn on the tv right on the news . News are boring , like always , they talk about unemployement and other things like that . Then suddently , they said a very weird thing who i just can't believe ;

'' Good night to everybody , sorry for cutting the news but there is something incredible who just happen right now ; the Wall of dimmension have been broken and now everything that humans have ever written just became true . So don't be stressed if you see witches , magic or everything like this its just going to be normal ... But now , i has to be more serious ; this implicate that some horribles criminals may be true too as the Joker who is probably at New york right now , Hannibal Lecter , Jeff the Killer or other , so take care of people you live . And before leaving , i have another thing to say ; the 2ps or 2personnality has take over of some things , like wonderland or even the germany . But before explainning , i had to explain ; 2ps are very evils and not so cool they may be look , they are the others personnality of most of every imaginary people : one of the version of alice liddel  ( the version of mac gee's and also the darker of all the alice 's ) is a 2p and Crybaby is a 2p too ( Crybaby is the character of Melanie Martinez in the album of the same name , she's a little girl who has problems with most of the boys she know and who kill a wolf who's is a pedophile with poisoned cookies , this is important for the suit because Crybaby may appear and because she share somethings with oliver i think :the cuteness , the psycho , the sweetness of clothing with bright colors ) . good night people i need to take more informations for this so i must go now . ''

At the moment , i was not thinking that has something to do with me or will change my life but it will totaly change everything . The morning after the night i saw the news i had to go to my scool because the weekend has end . The first thing i saw when i entered the gates of my school was Esther ( sorry if this is actually your name but i choose this name for the bitch in the story because i had a girl named like this in my classe this year and she was just a bitch i have not other world  ... ). She was not having her sexy clothes ( by sexy i mean little bit too short for a tee shirt and for school ) like other day but instead she was having a dress who was pretty beautiful except for the color who was ( color that youhate ) , i hate that color . But after re seeing that dress , i saw that it is too short for school and that is a little bit sexy . And the most weird thing ; she was having a TIARA ! a TIARA ! it's totally weird . and she was having a necklace with a crown and a heart who looks like it's may be gold with diamonds . Her friend ( who i hate too ) was having the same . Weird , its maybe the bitch club symbol i don't know . My day was normal but everything changes when i go home ( i usually go back home with my foots ) . I just open the letter box and found four littles black and blue boxes , who are like those they sell with necklace when you shop in a jewelry . I go to my home and open the boxes , starting with the black one  ...