We meet again

Ok so this is my first time writing a story and I really like thorki so
                             I described to write about them. In this story Odin isn't a jerk and everyone
                                 Love Loki as a prince. He is treated equally. So yeah let's begin

Loki's POV
I came into the dinning hall and I saw Sif and the warrior three already eating. Mother and father talking about something that looks uninteresting. And Thor was nowhere in sight. That was a weird thing cause that oaf would never be later for any meal.

When I went in Sif and the Warrior Three treated me good morning. I nodded
"Good morning Loki how did you fair" she said looking at me as if something was wrong. "I am well mother. But where of Thor? Surely that oaf wouldn't dare to miss breakfast" I asked  "Oh your brother went down to Midgard to pick up lady Jane, he is bring her here so she could be closer to him and get to know this place better when she is queen." Friga said looking uneasy of what she just said.

I felt like I was going to faint. I got up relying on the support of the chair. Memories flew though my head about "that women". I excused myself and stated leaving after my father asked if I was alright or not. I simply nodded. They all looked unsure of my answer. I didn't bother looking back at them again and left.

I walked down the hall quickly and unsteadily. I needed to get to my room and fast.

Just then I bumped into something hard and I fell right on my butt letting an "oof" escape my mouth. I looked up and saw Thor,smiling at me!!!? "Brother,what is the rush?" Stupid Thor. I was about to answer until I saw a shadow move behind him and saw the shadow to reveal "that women." She looked at me and smirked "We meet again Loki. How have you been?" I looked at her with fear and disgust "Sorry but I'm kinda busy right now. But I'll talk to you guys later" and I left quickly so they can't say anything at all.