Morning cuddles-Peter Parker

i woke up to a strong arm wrapped around me. i opened my eyes to see my adorable boyfriend peter lying next to me. i brushed a piece of his hair out of his face. i saw his eye lids twitch and then they opened.
"hi baby" i said smiling.
he let out a sigh while stretching and said "hi beautiful" while pulling me close to him. my head resting on his bare chest. he ran his fingers through my hair as i listened to his steady heart beat. i felt so safe in his arms as he kissed the top of my head. we laid there for a good 10 minutes peacefully  until i felt peter begin to shift and climb out of bed. i groaned because i already missed his warmth.
"i'm gonna go make breakfast" he said with a smile. i laid there for 10 minutes smelling the sweet smell of bacon and hearing peter yell. "shit i burnt it" i giggled and started to get up. i walked into the kitchen to find a flustered peter trying to make eggs, bacon , and toast all at once. i looked into the trash can and saw like 3 pieces of burnt toast. i walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, placing kisses on his bare back.
"do you need some help?" i ask
"no, it's done, but thank you." he said reaching for two plates and cups. i went and sat down on a stool at the table when he served me breakfast. we ate it happily and then decided to have a movie day on the couch. we spent the whole day cuddling on the couch watching movies, i couldn't ask for anything better.

a/n this is so short and sucky so please leave requests, i will do pretty much anything!! please follow, comment, and vote!!