Unfulfilled promises

To make things clear I'm not the writer of You promised, it was written by notmendes. You should check out her stories she is an amazing writer. Well enjoy.
Started- 2nd September 2017

***
Alana's POV

Everything was perfect, well was almost perfect. Alana thought as she scrolled over the Entertainment news feed.

'Shawn Mendes and Haliee Steinfield caught sneaking out of a cinema together.'

She clicked on the site to read the full news.

'After the two were paired up for the song 'stitches' the two has been seen in a lot  of places together and recently they were seen coming out of a cinema . Would these two hurry up and announce to the world what they are-'

Alana dropped the phone down she looked over to Allison who was seated on her bed, since they were on vacation.

"You don't think there's something going on between them right?" Allison asked judging by Alana's expression.

Alana sat up. "Shawn would have told me right? I mean we are engaged he won't hid anything from me right?"

"Well yea, but you should talk to him." Alison paused before continuing. "But in your opinion, do you think something is going on between them?"

Alana sighed. "Yea, I really do."

***
Well I know this short but it's just a prologue and don't worry it'll get interesting as it goes on.

Check out my other book The arrangement.

💖Marvy.