Chapter 1 - Rise of Power

The sun rose and shined over Ionia, the morning wake up call was made. Zed was still soundly asleep in his bed when Shen shouted ' Zed! Breakfast time, wake up! ' 'Ugh, its still so early..' Zed groaned as he prepared to dress up.

The Sweet scent of Onigiri for training made zed craved for it. He ate 1. Then 2, then 3. ' Calm down, eat slowly or you will choke on it ' Shen warned as zed rolls his eyes ' yeah, your not my mom.. ' 'Well we are brothers, aren't we?' At the same exact moment after saying that, Zed choked on his 5th Onigiri. 'Told you to eat slowly. ' Zed did not like Shen to call him brother as not only it sounded weird but also because they were not related by blood.

Training started for the Kinkou order. As usual, Zed was sparring against Shen in the training dojo. Both are equally strong and one could not determine who would win. Zed however, had a trick up his sleeve that he practised and mastered it during the night, he Slide his leg to hit Shen's right leg, causing him to lose balance, then proceed to do a strong punch towards his chest. Or so he thought, Shen had also learnt a new move as he distracted Zed's train of thought by doing a hand signal, this tricked Zed and made him took a step back. That was when Shen used this chance to manoeuvre over Zed and trip him. Victory was Shen's.

'That makes it 13-0 brother.' Shen said as he smiled at Zed. ' Ugh, i would have won if i was focused!' Zed said i an unpleasant tone. At the front of the dojo. It was Shen's father who was the Kinkou Order's Master (i think as according to Zed's Lore) watching the fight. Zed has improved a lot. But I think Shen will be more suitable to be the Master of Kinkou order when Im not here anymore. He thought.

Dinner that night was quiet. Everybody was tired from all the training they did that day. Zed did not had an appetite after losing to Shen again. He wished he was the strongest, he wished that Shen was not there. However, he felt warmth as Shen was the reason why he was able to be a strong and fed person. 2 years ago. Zed was only 8. He was homeless and did not have any family background. He was constantly bullied upon and had to beg for food. But then one day Shen walked by him and decided to ask his father to help him. And that was the day Zed rose in power. 'Ionia to Zed, you there?' '... what? Yeah? Something happen?' 'Yeah its bedtime' 'Oh' Zed was not tired that night and continued training by himself secretly as usual.

That was the first chapter. I hope you like it. Few things i want to point out because there will be questions about it. 1. WHERES SYNDRA? i wanted to put her in this chapter because shes kawaii but i could not. I will add her into the 2nd chapter so wait for it soon. Sorry about that:( 2. Theres many characters with no names that i want to add but cant think of one. Like shens father. So if you guys have any characters you want to add let me know. I would try to give some screentime of them:) anway i hope you like the first chapter and sorry if it sucks but im trying my best! Arigato

4/9/2017