Sailor Moon: Sacred

Prologue

Do you believe in God? Well, I used to believe in God. God left me alone. Or no, maybe he's never been with me. He made his decision on my faith and he wanted me to live it. He still does. And I am living the life he wants me to live. I am living his life. His creation. I didn't want this. And no matter how many times I wanted to walk away from this path, I just couldn't.

I was always unusual girl. My mother, Ikuko, tells me that my personality shines bright, just like the Moon.

Well there is something she doesn't know about. I am the Moon.

Chapter 1 - Everlasting Wish

"Ne, Luna. Do you think things are different?"

"Usagi-chan.. What do you mean?"

"You know.. Starlights are gone and-"

"You want them here, don't you?"

"Damedamedame! I just-"

"Usagi-chan, daijoubu.. You spent a lot of time with Seiya and the others, ne?"

"Hai."

"And maybe one day, they can come back.. Who knows? I am sure they miss being here. Fighter, Healer, Maker.. They're our friends. You should believe in your friendship. I am sure you will see them again."

The cat who had a crescent moon in her forehead smiled to the girl who had teary eyes. Suddenly, her eyes filled with happiness. A warm feeling embraced her. She hoped that they would come back.

"Arigatou, Luna!"

The cat, Luna glanced at the beautiful girl. Suddenly, the beautiful girl, Tsukino Usagi, screamed.

"Nani!? Its 4 o'clock already! I promised Minako-chan that I would join them in the Crown!"

She ran into her closet and chose a sundress. Luna was watching her, oh how funny it was to watch Usagi-chan when she was in a pinch!

"Damedamedame, I am late, I am very late! Rei-chan is going to kill me! Ja' ne!"

***

"I knew it! She is late as usual!"

"Calm down, Rei-chan, she's just being Usagi-chan."

"Jupiter is right, she's just being Usagi-chan."

As they turned their heads to the door, they saw the couple. Beautiful human beings. One of them was carrying the effects of masculinity in a dangerous way as usual. Everyone could fall for her.

"Ara, Haruka-san? Michiru-san?"

Aquamarine haired girl greeted them with a smile. Taller one didn't even smile, she was really serious. The couple walked for seconds and joined them. Long, raven-haired girl, Hino Rei smiled and said "We haven't seen you girls for three months, its nice to see you again!" Michiru glanced at her, "Its good to be home again. Haruka and I vacationed in America."

Minako and Makoto yelled together, "America?"

Michiru blinked, "Hai."

Minako kept yelling, "Kokoi! You are so lucky.. I wish I could go to America and live my holiday-romance.. Damedamedame I want to be in America!"

Everyone except Haruka shook their heads and Rei murmured in pain, "Minako-chan.."

Michiru laughed at Minako's silliness for a while. And then suddenly, Haruka spoke.

"Enough, minna."

Michiru stopped laughing in a second and glanced at Haruka. She seemed like she knew what was coming.