The shirt with hearts❤️(Larry Stylinson)

"The whole world goes on and on about love. Poets spend their lives writing about it. Everyone thinks it's the most wonderful thing. But, when you mention two guys in love, they forget all that and freak out."

Louis POV -

I remember the first time I saw him in the shirt with the hearts.. He looked so amazing but, my feelings needed to stay hidden. Why can't I love him?! They want me to lie to all our fans and say that I'm in love with "Eleanor" Stupid bitch. I don't care if she doesn't like Harry. I do. And it's not my problem if she doesn't like who I love.

You think I like going out in public with those three girls? Oh my goodness. I don't know why they can't just stick to one.

Harry's POV -

Louis Tomlinson. What a man! x

How perfect the man is. As I looked into his eyes I realized that I was in love. *Goes to Interview*

Interviewer: "Who was your first crush?"

I nervously manned up and said

"My first real crush was Louis Tomlinson."

As he looked at me from across the room smiling. His smile melted my heart of stone. Too bad he's with Eleanor.. If only he was gay.

Still Harry's POV -

He talked to me. My heart nearly stopped when he walked up to me and said,

"Hello Harry, you looked surprisingly familiar."

I nervously stood there recollecting all of the time since I started the X-factor. I remembered meeting this cute boy in the restroom. He had just come out of one of the stalls. I finished washing my hands to see that there were no paper towels to I was swinging my hands back and forth to dry them off. He stepped out and I got water in his eyes being the clumsy Harry I am. I yelped,

"Oops!" He rubbed his eyes and said cheerfully, "Hi!"

I didn't want him to know I remembered that so I played it cool.

"Yeah, I think I've seen you before.." I said leaning onto a chair.

We laughed at my stupidness.

Louis' POV -

Jesus, Harry is flattering. This man is perfect. I cannot believe I have to "date" this girl. Eleanor isn't the one I love! Why do I have to do this to myself, to the fans, to Harry?!

If only Harry knew the way I felt about him! Okay, I'm going to tell him. Just not this minute.

"Louis!!" Speak of the devil. Eleanor yelled while looking around for the paps. They surrounded her and they swarmed me. Harry darted away when he heard her voice. God, why does it have to be her?