Breakups are hard

(Thoughts are written in italics, narrator is written in bold, dialogue is in regular font.)
Tessa's POV: Today was a gloomy day, I recently had broken up with my boyfriend. About 3 weeks ago, I know, I should have moved on by now, but I just can't. I love him. He means the world to me. We didn't date for very long but, this relationship was different from the others. In a good way. We connected so well. I felt a spark of passion in my eyes when I saw his gorgeous face. I knew he felt it too. Lately he has been going out with girls a lot, I don't know if they are doing anything though. He goes to clubs with his best friends too. I think he is trying to make me jealous, but if he isn't doing that.... Then that means he had moved on. I prayed that he hadn't moved on. We broke up because we didn't want to ruin our friendship. It's already ruined though. We never hang out anymore, and it's awkward a lot. I think that I made the wrong decision. "Take the risk or lose the chance." I should have taken the risk and never ended it. Every time I see Chance I just want to run up to him and kiss him.
Chance's POV: I couldn't sleep last night, I had too much on my mind. I probably got two hours of sleep. I was thinking about Tessa, My Ex Girlfriend. I still can't get over her. Every time I see her I still get butterflies in my stomach. Everything about her is amazing, her laugh, her smile, her voice, her brown eyes. I had never felt this way towards someone else. I thought I felt that way with Sabrina, but no. I didn't. I'm not giving up on Tessa. She's the love of my life. I have to keep going to the club to make her jealous.
Chance: "Good morning Tony. I gotta talk to you for a min." Anthony sits up on his bed.
Anthony: "Okay, but make it quick I'm tired."
Chance: "I'm still in love with Tessa, I want to get her back but I don't know how."
I really hope she didn't move on. Anthony and Erika were the only ones in the house who knew Tessa and I were ever dating. People always suspected us dating but told them we were  just  friends. We didn't tell anyone else because Jake probably wouldn't let us, and we just didn't want people to always put pressure on us while we were dating. It was hard staying private about our relationship, but if I can win Tessa back, I want to tell Jake that I want it to be public. I don't care if he kicks me out. I just want Tessa back. 
Anthony: "Dude! I'm so happy for you! I never wanted you two to break up. I always hoped that you would get back together or you would win her over again."
Chance: "Yeah. So what should we do?"
Anthony: "I know! Let me go talk to Erika."
Anthony's POV: Erika must know if Tessa had moved on, they are best friends. Also, Erika loves Chessa so I'm sure she will help Chance get Chessa back. I walk downstairs and take a deep breath. I always had a little crush on her. She always looked so beautiful. I knock on the door.
Anthony: "Erika? Can I come in?"
Erika: "Sure Anthony!"
I sit on the edge of her bed. Right next to her. I felt some tension between us.
Anthony: "Ok, I'm just gonna say it. Chance is still in love with Tessa."
Erika:"Really? How do you know?"
Anthony: "He told me. But I need to know if Tessa has moved on."
Erika: "Ooh! Wait! Are we getting Chessa back together? If we do is it gonna be public?"
Anthony: "I don't know about the public part, but yes, We are trying to get Chessa back together."
Erika: "Ok. Well, Tessa isn't over him, at all. She's completely in love with him. She never stops talking about Chance and I can tell she thinks about him a ton."
Anthony: "Ok! Mission: Getting Chessa Back Together is officially happening!" 
Erika: "Yessss! Now we need to figure out how to get them together...."
To be Continued......