the girl in the woods

Zen's Pov:

Ever since mom passed away last year i'v been helping grandma around the house. But today grandma wanted me to go into the woods to get some wood so i did but when i was walking back to my house i saw someone traning really hard.

Y/N's POV:

I had my H/C hair up in a high ponytail i had my sword around my waist and when i got somewhere that no one could see me train i started but then i realise someone was watching me train i didn't figure it out till i finished he look into my E/C eyes and i looked at his blue eyes they were pretty i couldn't stop looking until he said something i didn't think no boy would say "Who are you?" At first i didn't know what to do so i just frozened. When he started to walk to me i just ran.

Zen's POV:

After i asked the young girl who she was she didn't say anything so i did what felt right i started walking up to her dropping the wood i collected but she ran i didn't know what i did so i collected the wood and head home but i didn't know that i was being spied by some people i did feel someone was watching me but i shrugged it off and got home and helped grandma prepared dinner

NEXT DAY:

Y/N's POV;

I was sleeping in a tree but i felt something wrong so i did what i regret i went to the place where the sension came from and of course there she was Emma Frosting (LOL sorry i have to put a villian) she found out i was in her cave she tried to kill me but she failed so she retreat and i knew she was up to something. But what?

Zen's POV:

I heard some fighting while i was walking so i went to checked it out and it was the same girl from yesterday and someone was trying to kill her 'WHAT THE HAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' The girl who tried to kill the girl from yesterday retreat and i was shocked but i looked at the girl.

Y/N's POV:

I felt someone watching me so I said "Who's there come out. NOW!!!!" i was shocked to see the boy from yesterday "What are you doing here? You should't be here its dangouras." He just stood there i started walking away when he grabbed my wrist "W..what the?" I looked at him and he asked me "Who are you?" I told him i felt i could trust him so i said "My name is Y/N"

What will happen next find out see you next time my kittens *Leaves*