Bad idea?

*Bing Bing*
Finder: 1 new message
Anthony: Hi.
Who would've known one message could've turned in to thousands, and thousands of messages could turn into some kind of love. Well, neither did I.
Let's start from the beginning.

Second week of college, everyone has settled in, found where they belong, and some even found love. Everyone except for me, yeah I had friends, no I had a friend, a friend named Eva. Tall, beautiful, long blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. Everyones mouth would drop when she would walk in the room. Then there was me, five-foot-three, dark hair, dark eyes, and voted most likely suicidal in my high school. Me and Eva have been friends since 1st grade and college wasn't going to stop us from being apart.
"OMG GABBIE LOOK!" Eva said.
"OMG WHAAAT?!" I say.
"There is this new app called Finder, and its a dating siiitteee! Where you find love! Ooooo."
"Eva, you don't need to find love, you could practically have any guy you want."
"Not for me silly, for you. Besides me and Chaz are practically dating."

Oh god.
Is she serious?! I don't need love, well not not right now at least. The only thing I should be worried about is when my essay over the essentials of art is due. Besides Momma and Pa told me not to worry about finding a soulmate, they told me to worry about my GPA. But finding love isn't also a bad idea.
What am I going to do?!