001

Dy in multimedia

Hello my name is Destiny but also you can tell me Dy I am 16 years old and in 2 months I am going to fulfill 17 I am currently living in Paris the city of love ♥♥ But that is not my case I AM SINGLE AND I DO WHATEVER I WANT TO LOVE me, I told them I live in Paris I have 1 sister 1 year older than I, his name is .........

DESTINYYYYY MOM CALLS YOU

Welcome to my life

I GO

HURRY UP

I've already said WOMAN, "I said, going down the stairs-calm down," I said once winged of her- "what's wrong?" I asked as I did not see Mom anywhere.

Nothing just needed you to get down, "she said cheekily.

So much trouble for nothing, "I said and took his finger out of the way.

Hey hey miss in which we were the tucsi and the yocsi- said pointing to me and then to her- Answer me, "he said with a defiant look.

In which he said a damn rudeness was going to receive a challenge from the other bone a bet, "I said reluctantly rolling his eyes.

Well and as you said 2- said it's defiant again- You're going to call Domino's Pizza- Nothing bad I thought until- And you're going to order a CHORIZO pizza- he said biting his lower lip.

Mental note: my sister is a good whore and the bitch is crazy.

WHAT!!! You're crazy, I will not do it, "I said, crossing my arms.

Yeah, if you're going to care if you do not want mama to find out what happened last week, "he said, challenging me.

Okay, I'll do what is the second challenge - ask in the hope that it was not so bad.

You have to do it in underwear - that's for gods everyone can talk on the phone in underwear - Hey do not think you're going to talk on the phone in underwear - my happiness left when he said - you're going to get the pizza in underwear and you do not have another sister, "he said victoriously.

Damn-I thought- Okay, okay to get the phone- I said and throw it.

Check the number and- Hello Good Nights Domino's Pizza that I can help- said the guy who answered the call- Can you give me a chorizo ​​pizza- I said with a playful voice-Sausage ? - asks the little confused- If sausage "I'm the biggest one I have, please," she said, and she burst out laughing. "Okay, a big chorizo ​​for a girl called," she says, stretching the letter to "Destiny Brower," I said to Brower, "said the boy. there will be pizza at home Miss Brower who has a good night- says and hangs up.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJA very well sister now go and change, says and I go up.

The truth is that I really liked the joke - I thought coming up to my room.

5min. later

I'm downstairs waiting for the pizza with my sister who by the way is Olivia

AHH this is what I put on

Cute, right?

It's been 15 min. and the doorbell rings

I'm going to open the door and I find the guy head down-saying "Pizza of chorizo for Miss Destiny Brower-" he says smiling, raising his head, his mouth hanging open.

If I am I-I say seductive mind- well that is the case and everything is paid, Miss says, winking my eye- Thank you I say kissing a half moon and before closing the door I wink and I beckon him to call me

I go to the kitchen and my sister looks playful and says- Hey little bitch that was not in the challenge- I laughed and I told him- I had to finish the paper well and we have FREE PIZZA NENA.

A while later

We had already eaten all the pizza and already I had changed before I arrived mama I see the time on my phone and they are LAS 2 OF THE MORNING

Olivia- I say- "she says, concentrating on watching the film" it's 2 o'clock in the morning- quee !!! "- says the TV off -" good morning today we have class at 7 in the morning.

We finished collecting the room and went up each one to his room.

Well this has been all I hope you like it is my first novel and apologize and the cap is very short

PS: I accept suggestions