mission

Pain:"Itachi I have a mission...I need you to capture this woman" .I said as I help out a picture of a woman named izumi .I look over at itachi to see he was blushing .I smirked.

Itachi:I thot that I finished her off .dame it I forgot that she medical ninja "when do I leave".I wonder if she unleash her sharingan yet .

Pain:"u leave now"

Itachi: Im jumping through the forest . looking for my old girlfriend

Izumi:I was at a store Looking for something to steal . soon I came across a cute necklace I grab it .put it in my bag .

Man:"hey you hold it right there!!!!"

Izumi:"nope gotta run".

Man:"catch her!!"

Izumi:I was running through the forest till I was far away from the place.i sat down next to a log I took out a book of pictures with me and itachi ."oh itachi y did u leave me".I ask many people but they would never know who he was .I heard people shouting .I got up and ran away .

Itachi: Im still looking till someone smashed there face right into my chest I glared down at the unpleasant surprise .it was a girl I knew well .she look at me scared

Izumi:I can believe I am in front of akatsuki member

Itachi:"un"I said as I walk over to izumi she back from me .

Izumi:I can't believe that the man in front of me was the men I was looking for.i tried to prevent myself to jump on him and kissing him ."what do you want itachi"

Itachi:"we just need you to join us "

Izumi:what no way.but I get to be with itachi.a bunch of S-RANK criminals ."no l won't " I said as I got up about to run but someone grab my hair really really tight .I Look up to see itachi standing there with a careless look on his face ."itachi Hm stop it hurts itachi... please please stop .... Itachi-kun!!!!".

Itachi:"u still call me that".I said as I grip on her hair tighter .

Itachi:throw izumi on my shoulder .but she keep on hitting me .

Izumi:"let me go itachi I don't wanna join the akatsuki I hate you so much for leaving me!!!!!!!".

Itachi:I got annoyed with her so I put her to sleep.

Izumi:I woke up to be looking at the ground . I look to the side to see itachi .I shifted cuz my breast were being pressed on itachi sholuder

Itachi:"I see ur awake now"

Izumi:"itachi u can put me down now"

Itachi:"no u might run away"

Izumi;"then can I go on ur back"

Itachi;"fine". I said as I loosen up on izumi and let her move to my back.I felt her breast and member press on my back.

Izumi:I look at Itachi neck I wonder how it tastes like. I move itachi hair with my nose tip and lick his neck repeatedly.i think he got annoyed with me licking his neck. since my arms are around his he pressed his chin on my arm."sorry itachi-kun".I said as I do one long/slow lick .cuzing him to stop .I gulp . And drop me in the floor

Itachi:"what do you think your doing ... izumi".I said as I drop her on the floor.i herd her whine .I trund around to see that she blushing and looking at me scared and with watery eyes. I haven't seen in a while.

Izumi:"s-,s sorry i-itachi ".

Itachi:"just don't do it again"

Izumi:"carrie ".I said as I held out both of my hands.

Itachi:"what I thought you said can walk".I said as I walk away.

Izumi:"and I thought you said I might run away". I said as I jumped on his back.he mumbled something I giggle

Itachi:This woman got more heavy then ever."can I put you down now".

Izumi:"no".

Itachi:*mumbled*"annoying little brat".

Izumi:"I heard that".

Itachi:it was night so we decided to take a rest . I placed Izumi on the floor.

Izumi:itach why did you have to leave me.i said as I look over at him but he was to focus on the fair

Itach:I felt eyes on me I look at izumi to see that she looking at me."is there something that u want".

Izumi:"No............... itachi-kun "

Itachi:"hn"

Izumi:"um... I...can...we...um...". I said as I played with my fingers . but didn't get to finish my sentence cuz itachi

Itachi:"what is it ".

Izumi:"umm".

Itachi:*tch*

Izumi: I crawl to itachi and rap my arms around his neck and mumbled."itachi-kun I...". I didn't get to finish my sentence cuz itachi roughly push me off .I look down."s-sorry itachi-kun".

itachi:"There a lake nere by u can go if you'd like". I said ignoring her apologie.

Izumi:"alright then ". I said as I look into the dark I gasp."um itachi-kun".

Itachi:"yes"

Izumi:"can you come with me". I said as my face trun red

Itachi:she wants me to go with her.well it nothing I haven't seen before.she might have gotten more advanced."fine but I will be far away".

Izumi:but I don't want him to be far away."oh...ok". we get up . when we go to the lake I pull my clothes down.and itachi was a few meters away and when I mean a few I mean not to close and not to far.the lake felt great it will be better if itachi was here.

Itachi:she hasn't changed.one bit she till jumpy she still calls me itachi-kun and hugs me and she always watching me . plus I still gets that feeling that she wants to kiss or make out with me.

Izumi:as I was in the lake I saw a shadow I sink deep in the lake.the shadow move closer and when I got a good look to see it was more then one and they all had wepons . I can't fight at this rate I'm useless . should I call itachi for help."AHHHHHHH!!!!".

Itachi:How long does it take to have a bath. I lost my thoughts when there was a HIGH pitch scream I new very well. I ran to the lake to see a group of rough ninjas . I unleash my sharingan killing all of them . I look over at izumi to see that she was blushing and covering her self with her clothes I trun red."get dressed".

Izumi: I got dressed in a hurry .then ran to itachi and jump on him I heard him groan . I giggled .

Itachi:and she thinks it's funny.

Izumi:"itachi I'm tired"

Itachi: when we got to the place where we made camp I reast izumi in the tent wail I keep watch.

Izumi: I woke up when the sun it my face . I blink and look around .we're itachi. I ran outside to see itachi sitting under a tree I sneak up behind him and raped my arms around his waist and said."good morning itachi-kun".

Itachi:"izumi...get off".

Izumi:"nope"

Itachi:"ur so annoying "

Izumi:"sorry".

Itachi:"u still say sorry for everything"

Izumi:"and ur still so cute".

Itachi:"don't call me that ".

Izumi:"how far till the akatsuki base ".

Itachi:"not far". I said as I get up