The Microchip

"What?" Troy hissed.

"She's my mate..." Logan said again slowly.

"That-that's..." Henry stuttered.

I finally felt my ankle finish healing. This meant I could finally walk on it now. I began to try to move out of Logan's arms. But his arms were too tight around me. But somehow I finally managed to fall out of his arms. He reached to help me up, but I was on my feet already. I stood near my boys and began to glare at Logan.

"Love, you shouldn't be on your ankle!" Logan gasped.

"My ankle is fine now!"

"Wha-what? What's going on?" Sam said shaking his head as he started coming out of his haze.

"It seems that our Ally bear has finally found her mate," Henry said squealing.

"Ally bear?" Logan hissed his eyes glowing red.

Logan then tried to attack Henry.

"Only I can call my Ally  cute names like that !" He hissed.

"Logan, stop!" I screamed jumping in front of him.

Surprisingly, he did stop. He pulled me into his arms around me and tried to calm himself down. I could feel him shaking. He was fighting his wolf not to shift into his wolf form.

"Henry!" Sam cried.

After he was calm, I pushed him away from me. I was so angry sat what he was about to do.

"How dare you? You could have hurt him...how can you even think you can be my mate if you hurt my family!"

"So he is your mate!" Troy hissed.

I sighed but nodded without looking at him.

"Yes...he is my mate."

I saw the smirk on Logan's face as I said that. I rolled my eyes. He took me back into his arms, and I didn't fight it this time. There was nothing I could do, he was the prince of all werewolf's and I was his mate. The fates had chosen us to be together.

"But..." Troy started, but he didn't finish he just turned and ran off towards the stables.

"Come on, love. Let's go to our  room." Logan whispered in my ear.

He began to move me towards the huge fancy door. That as a slave I wasn't even meant to look at. Before he could pull me in, I pulled away. He looked at me in pain. I remained looking down.

"What now?" He asked.

"I-I can't"

"You can't what? Be my mate? God, I am getting tired of this! I have had enough! You are my mate and that is it."

"No, I mean...Ahhhhhhhh!"

Logan picked me up and threw me on his shoulder. He then carried me inside. I then screamed in pain as a microchip in my hip sent a shock wave of pain through my body. My body started to shake. I fell from Logan from the shaking. He was screaming for a doctor and asking me what was going on. But I was too much pain to answer. The further inside I got into the room the more pain I was in.

"Ally! What is going on?" Logan cried.

"Your highness, what is going on?" The pack doctor asked.

"I don't know. I was carrying my mate inside when she started screaming in pain!" Logan was crying.

The doctor was pressing all over trying to find anything wrong. But I knew he wouldn't find anything. The microchips were well hidden, and if I didn't get out soon I would die. I thought it was all over till I heard the voice of an angel.

"Oh god, Ally!" Nana Joe cried.

Nana Joe was old sixty widow of a duke. She was a woman with a heart of gold. She also knew everything about everyone around here.

"What is it?" Nana Joe asked.

"Ch-Ch-pppp" I tried to tell them.

"What? What is it sweetheart?" Logan half begged.

"Ch-CHIP!" I screamed.

"Chip? What are you talking about?" Logan asked.

But I saw that Nana Joe knew what I meant.

"Get her out! Hurry!"

"What are you talking about Joe? " The pack doctor asked.

"Remember the microchips?" She said trying to help me up.

It took a while but he finally clicked. His eyes went wide and he swore. Then he went to try to help Nana Joe.

"I thought the alpha rejected that idea?" The doctor asked.

"What the bloody hell are you two talking about?" Logan ordered in an alpha tone.

Nana Joe and the pack doctor had to answer.

"In all slaves there are microchips in their body. That stops them going into places that they are banned from. If they go there they get an electric shock. Which will get worse the longer they are there, and if you stay there too long..." Nana Joe started but couldn't finish.

"What?"

"They...they die..." She whispered.