Meeting Masuta-Kun

It was the first day of school, shin wasn't looking forward to it, he got up out of his bed and stretched for a few minutes, then grabbed a clean uniform and walked to the bathroom to take a shower, after his shower he walked downstairs and ate his breakfast, toast with jam and coffee, as normal, "are you excited for the first day of your senior year?" Asked his mom "no...not really" shin replied "oh, that's a shame, well, see you later!" "Cya..". Shin walked up to his room, put on his chocker, and grabbed his bag, then ran to school, as he walked into the school he saw everyone chatting, the rainbow six talking, the rest of his club, and martial arts club, but no one seemed to notice him, he walked over to his locker and put his things away, then looked at the letter that was sent to him from the school "shin Higaku, your class is 3-1, your teacher is Kaho Kanon, and your books are in your class, enjoy your senior year!" "Ugh..I swear, if Chojo is in my class, I will die..

1:30, Lunchtime.

As soon as shin heard the bell he grabbed his lunch and darted towards the occult club, another student was about to make a turn that shin had to make..."erg...i gotta get to th--" shin fell crashed onto the floor as he banged into a boy with black hair and a headband, he bento smashed onto the ground and spilled everywhere "are you okay?!" Asked a strong voice, shin looked up and saw Budo Masuta looking down at him "u-uh...y-yeah..im fine.." shin replied, "oh...your bento! It's ruined!" Said budo "o-oh...it's ok-okay.." "please, come to the school store with me and I'll buy you something!" He said "oh..thanks" The two boys then got up and walked to the schools store and budo bought shin another bento

3:30, Schoolend,

Shin felt like someone was watching him, he didn't know what it was, or WHO it was, he continued walking, the sun had already gone down, and he felt cold, he cupped his hands as he walked down the street, "I wish I had some mitts.." he thought to himself, all of a sudden the heard a sound, that sounded like branches cracking, it turned around, only to see a girl with black hair, it was put up in a ponytail, she was holding a bat, "n-no! PLEA--" the girl struck him across the head with bat, and he passed out, she then picked him up and took him somewhere...