Prologue

Can you tell me what you think about this? :D

This is Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji) fan fiction.

DISCLAIMER: Black Butler is not owned by me. Like I said, this is just a fan fiction (: I have no question about the Black Butler’s amazing plot, I just want to create a fan fiction about it. Hope you enjoy :D

☼☼☼

Prologue 

Lights intruded my eyes as I try to rub my eyes with my hands. But I cannot move them. Why?, I asked myself. It was pinned down by a force – not by a rope or something but by a force.

I stirred – it was the only thing I can do.

I tried to remember how I got stuck by a force, how I got into this place. The last thing I remembered was that I was being mocked by a bunch of people in coats. I sneered at the memory.

Out of the blue, a silver mirror appeared in front of me, causing me to see my own reflection. My hair was standing like it had a mind of its own. But, they’re dead cells. It can’t be.

That’s when I realized, I was pinned to a cross (by a force), upside down. Yes, upside down.

 “You wish to make a contract with a demon?” a voice suddenly caught my attention. As the lights reduced, I slowly opened my eyes and out revealed a dark dimension. That voice.

Flashes of memory suddenly swam inside my head. I remember: I summoned a demon to make a contract with him.

“Yes,” I replied without any hesitation.

“Your desire?” it asked.

“I want revenge to the people who mocked me.” I say flatly, trying hard not to gag. I feel uneasy about my situation. Who wouldn’t be when you’re pinned upside down?

“Then I shall grant your wish.” he said in his deep, demonic voice.

“However,” he blurts out and obtained my attention. “..in exchange for my help, you will pay by selling your soul to me.”

“I have no reason to argue with that since it’s a demon I’m negotiating about.” I smirked, closing my eyes. But when I opened my eyes again, a vision of an evil face in a white outline appeared before me and it was with no doubt, smirking.

“However,” Now it was my turn to get his attention, “..you will be named Jonathan Williams as my personal butler.” It was my turn to smirk also.

“The contract is sealed until I take hold of your soul.”

I nodded. “I understand. Get me out of here.”

“Yes, young lord.”