One Tree Hill 10 years after last episode

Jamie Scott POV

Man, tonight was my last night as a Tree Hill Raven. My father, Nathan Scott was in the crowd cheering and shouting as well my mother, Haley James Scott my cousins, my little sister Lydia Scott, who was named after my grandmother, after she passed away. My Aunt Brooke and Aunt Quinn, Uncle Julian and Uncle Clay were cheering very loud I thought I would go deaf.

Snap out of it!

It was game time. This was it, state championship!

My Uncle Lucas and my dad won the states about 10 years ago and I wanted to make sure I did this for my dad and uncle.

In the crowd I could see my girlfriend, Madison who was pregnant with my child, she looked happy and kept telling me to do my best.

Nathan Scott's POV

Today is the state championship and I have full belief in my son, Jamie. I wanted him to win this so he could get picked up and watch confetti from the sky. Peyton and Lucas walked in the door with Sawyer. I ran to Lucas, my big brother and hugged my sister-in-law and my beautiful niece. We walked back to the crowd and could see everyone's eyes look at Lucas. He did it, 10 years ago and won the state championship.

BROOKES POV

"OMG!" I yelled as I ran to my best friend Peyton. "Hey P. Sawyer!" I haven't seen her in 5 years, after they had Sawyer they moved to Los Angeles. My husband walked to Lucas and Peyton and greeted them with his sexy grin. God I love that grin so much! Anyways my children were being devilish, as always they were always into trouble.

Haley Scott's POV

Jamie's last game for ever as a high school student. Nathan's face was so proud of his only son accomplishing what he had 10 years ago.

-Flashback-

"Hey" I said to Nathan as his hands were shaking with fear of losing the game. "Hey, I was worried I haven't seen you all day!" As he was relieved to see me. "Nathan, as long as you are a good basketball player and a good father, to your son."

"What!" Nathan said in excitement. "It's a boy Nathan!" I shouted. "Nathan hugged me so tightly. He was crying. He was so happy to have a son. During the game what I didn't know is that Nathan was gambling and was short on debt so he had to shave points from the game. We won anyway and nothing else mattered to anyone. But my eye was focused on one person and that was Lucas. He was looking at Peyton like he had found the love of his life just by looking in her eyes. It was the most beautiful moment I have ever seen in my life.

LUCAS POV

I watched as Jamie and Madison talk while she was rubbing her almost balloon belly. He ran to us and saying "ITS A BOY,ITS A BOY!!" I saw everyone jump up out of there seats and congratulate Jamie and Madison. "So." I asked, "Do you have any names yet?" "A few." Jamie said. "Well, let's here them." I cheered."Okay, Keith Scott." I wanted to cry at that moment. "Lucas Scott." I chuckled " James Scott Jr. and Tim Scott" I could hear Nathan chuckle loudly while everyone busted out with laughter. "What's wrong with Tim." Jamie asked demanding answers. "Just a old goof ball best friend I used to have in high school!" Nathan continued to laugh.

Haley Scott POV

(Flashback continued until at Karens Café)

Me and Nathan walked out of Karens Cafe as we talked about Jamie. He kept asking me if the baby was okay and I kept nodding. He twirled me in circles and headlights appeared. "Nathan look out!" I shouted as I pushed him out of the way. It was Dante. A mobster/loan shark who Nathan owed debt to. Nathan ran to me screaming for help. Lucas came running outside as fast as he could "NATHAN WHAT HAPPENED?!" Lucas asked panicked. "I don't know man they just hit her!" Nathan screamed. Lucas called 911 and Nathan ran as fast as he could to the person responsible. When he found out that the person was Dante he punched him numerous times. He thought he killed him. Then out of nowhere Dan, Nathan's father and Lucas's father stop Nathan and told him to run. Dan broke his hand to make it look like he killed Dante.

On the wait for the ambulance Lucas stayed with me and was panicked very badly. When they got there Lucas was having a heart attack because he has HCM. A genetic heart condition that caused Dan to have a heart attack and Lucas had it. So when Lucas stop taking his pills he needed to keep it under control.

-flashback ends-

Sorry guys:( a girl gotta sleep sometimes but I been pulling all nighties so I need sleep!

Wait for new updates:)

Comment if you want updates!

Jamie Scott POV

It was forth quarter and Ravens were ahead by 6 points.

"Yes let's keep it coming Ravens!" I heard my coach yelling. "Scott, you're doing great win this thing!"

I was determined. Then I wasn't paying attention and the other team scored a 3 pointer. Then another and a 2 pointer my coach was boiling mad. "SCOTT GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME, THIS IS YOUR LAST GAME GIVE EM ALL YOU GOT!" I was so mad! After that there was 10 seconds left on the clock and Chuck, my best friend was being double teamed. "Chuck pass it to me!" Chuck passed it to me and I went for the fade away. My father and uncle said the fade away was weak but it wasn't at all. I won many games with it so I had a feeling I would win it with it. It was 2 seconds down and I could hear the sound SWOOSH........ WE WON!!!! The whole crowd jumped up my whole family ran up to me and tackled me. My father was most proud of me. I have never seen him so happy. I had lived his dream as well as him. Confetti feel from the sky and my girlfriend Madison came running to me. "You did it baby!" She shouted. What I asked my whole team and family to make a line and dance and play her favorite song Marry You by Bruno Mars.

What she didn't know is that I was asking her to marry me. She was crying so much. I could see my dad looking at my All Time Leading Scorer. His jersey stood next to mine which record I had broke. I had said that about 9 years ago.

Nathan POV

It's the oldest story in the world, one day you're 17 and planning for someday, and then quietly without you even noticing, someday is today and this is your life.