Lizkook Smut

Warning:smut

Jungkook pov

"Babe please I'm sorry I forgot" but I knew she would not budge she has been given me the silent treatment all night and I have had enough of IT she decided to go to bed early "I hope she had not locked the door when I open the door I was relieved 😌 then I saw her on the bed crying" babe please don't cry" after I said that I gave her a passionate kiss I was waiting for he to respond

Lisa pov

I decided to go to bed early I was disappointed in Jungkook that he forgot our anversiry I tried to hold in the tears when I got to the BEDROOM I let it go I was on the edge of the bed crying when Jungkook came in and saw me crying then suddenly he gave me a passionate kiss it took me a sec to respond I kissed him back for a while and pushed him back gentle"im still mad at you Jeon Jungkook"

I finally break the silent treatment, "Babe I'm sorry but you know how I'm busy and rarely have time to spend with you its hard and really stressing me out" his eyes wear teary I felt bad then suddenly something popped up I gave him a passionate kiss which he quickly respond moving down to my neck to my chest trying to find my weak spot "JUNGKOOK!!!" I was a moaning

Jungkook pov

I was surprised when lisa kissed me I had no hesitation but to kiss her back I missed her sweet scent and her perfect lips as I pushed her to the center of the bed I quickly moved down to her neck and her chest trying to find her weak spot luckily it didn't take long I found her weak spot "JUNGKOOK!!!" her moaned turn me on "that's right baby scream scream my name" as I ripped her shirt and took of her skirt leaving her only in her bra and sexy paintes I took her bra off and sucked on her breast and nipples she moaned loudly.

Lisa pov

As soon as he attack my breast I moaned so loudly that our neighbours would or could hear us he was so good at this as he went down to my stomach near my core he was kissing my inner thigh which turned me on aka I was already wet when he I kissed him "lisa tell me who is making you feel this way"

"You" then after I said that  I saw a smirk on his face and pushed his face down to my wet core sucked my clit which wanted him even more as I continued to moan I pleasure he stopped and took all of his clothes of revealing his hard member and rub it near my entrance before pushing himself into me "Jungkook" "yes babygirl" "i-im close"

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook I-im close" as soon as I heard her I stopped cause I didn't want to end it so quickly "kookiee" she wined but I put my mouth on her sweet spot she moaned even louder and I put two fingers in her as I felt her walls tighten around fingers I knew she was close so I stopped and shoved my hard member in her and for awhile I was almost close and so was she "kookie I'm close"

"me too" I after two or three more thrust we came at the same time I fell on top of her pulling my member out she kissed my shoulder and I stroked her hair "I love you lalisa😍😘" I love you too Jeon Jungkook😍😘"