Why cant you see your mine (finchel love story)

Why can't you see your mine

My first chapter of why can't you see your mine, purely just fan fiction :)

First day back

It's Rachel Berry's first day back at William McKinley high school with her best friend Finn Hudson. Rachel and Finn had met when she was adopted by her gay dads when Finn's mom came over to meet her. She was adopted because her mom didn't want her but she didn't want to have an abortion so she agreed to put her up for adoption.

Rachel and Finn became best friends when his mom Carole worked for her dads at a care home. Rachel and Finn are both 4 years old at this time. They were all invited to a work party and Finn and Rachel connected instantly and agreed to best friends ever since then.

Flash back

"Right Rachel, you need to get ready because we are going to a work party and you are coming with us. Me and your dad have chosen your outfit and it's on your bed" said Leroy

"Finn hunny are you ready to go?" Said Carole as she was sorting out her make up

"Yeah I'm now coming" Finn says as he's walking down the stairs

*at the party*

"Carole lovely to see you" says Leroy holding onto Rachel's hand

"And you" she says with Finn holding onto her hand

"Why don't you two go and play for a bit while me and your dad and Carole catch up for a bit" said Hiram smiling and laughing with Carole and Leroy

"Ok" said Finn with a happy tone in his voice

"So what are we going to do?" Said Rachel

"Whatever you want to do" said Finn

"I don't know what we can do but do you want to be my best friend?" said Rachel smiling at Finn

"Ok then best friends forever" Finn said with a huge smile on his face

"Look dad me and Finn are best friends" Rachel said with a smile and giggling

"That is really good" Carole, Leroy and Hiram said smiling and laughing

Present day

Rachel's Pov:

So today is my first day back at school and I am looking forward to going back there because it means that I get to spend more time with Finn even though, we spent all holiday sitting round each other's houses and hanging out but we don't mind because we love each other's company. Me and Finn have always been protective over one another and we're always there for each other if we feel upset or if anything has happened. He means so much to me but just in a best friends way, we love each other.

Finn's Pov:

So I wake up and get dressed so that I can go and pick up Rachel from her house, so that we can go to school together. I am actually looking forward to going back to school because then I get to hang out with my friends again but I especially get to hang out with Rachel again. She is my best friend and she always makes me laugh and cheers me up. You would think she is my girlfriend but she is my true best friend.

"Mom, I'm going now" Finn says as he walks out of the door. "Ok be careful, tell Rachel I said hi and see you tonight" Carole says as she comes out of the kitchen.

"I will be, oh and Rachel is coming over after school" I say opening the front door. "Ok then see you tonight" Carole says as she's walking up the stairs

Arrives at Rachel's house

"Rachel, Finn is here" Leroy shouts up opening the front door to let Finn in. "Hi Leroy" Finn says as he walks in.

"It can't be that time already" walks down in her underwear to get her clothes. "Rachel how many times have we told you to wear clothes when you come down" Hiram says as he walks into the living room. "Yes but dad I have to get my clothes so I can put them on and there down here" she says as she gives him evils and grabs them and runs up the stairs. "I'll be done In a minute and oh dads please don't scare Finn, I need a lift to school" Rachel says laughing and slams the bedroom door.

20 minutes later

"Rachel you are going to make us late on our first day back if you don't hurry up" Finn says smiling at her dads. "She's always this slow" says Leroy sitting on the sofa with a newspaper. "I'm now here what is the problem?" She says walking down wearing a nice top and leggings with sandals with her hair curled and half clipped up. "You said you were going to be a few minutes it's been 15" Hiram says as he looks at her. "Oops well a girl has to look good" she says as she gives evil to her dads.

"We better get going, oh and by the way I'm going to Finns after school" she says opening the door. "Ok be careful" they both say as they walk out of the door.

"Girls" says Hiram moving Rachel's makeup and half smiling.

So that's my first chapter done. I hope you like it :)