The selection

*click* "finally," I hear myself say, "it's finished!" three people came rushing in. "Wow kinz, this is incredible" said a tall scrawny man with dark brown hair. "Incredible? No. This is beyond incredible, this is ingenious," said a girl with blonde hair. "Thanks," I said,"Im just relieved to be finished, although I can't help feeling bad for all those poor innocent people we are use as guiney pigs." "About that....." Said the guy who hadn't talked yet. He was well built, with jet black hair, and grey eyes. "We kinda made a decision and we-" "you mean you guys made a decision without me? I thought we were a team?" "And we are a team. We just thought it would be better if we waited to tell you.... We decided it would be best if you went into the project." My expression went from unsure to shear terror. "I.. I don't understand,"i said waiting for an explanation. "Don't take it personal sweetheart, we just thought you'd get in the way" said the scrawny man with a smirk. No way. They are not going to let me go in there. No. I made a break for it, but the blonde caught my wrist. I was about to come free, when she started yelling," Jake. Jake help!" The handsome one came over and pinned me down. I was struggling against his weight, but I was no match for his strength. I watched as skinny man came toward me with a syringe full of sleeping medicine that I invented. Jake looked at me with tear filled eyes,"I'm so sorry kinz. It's for the better, it really is. I'm so sorry." I made sure our eyes were locked, and as I felt the needle plunge into my veins, I whispered to him," liar." Then I felt my body go limp.