Royalty || Harry Styles

Prologue.

I open my eyes slowly as I hear my name being called.

"Diana, wake up please." Robert, my butler (my only friend here) calls, knocking my door uncontrollably.

"I'm up!" I rub my eyes, lazily and sit up in bed. As I walk through the room, I open the gigantic curtains of the enormous window. England is very well seen from my room, even better in the balcony. The two places where I lose my mind watching my grandma's kingdom.

Hi, my name is Diana and I'm the queen's grand-daughter. Yes, my brothers are Harry and William, if you were wondering. Also, my mother was Princess Diana. My name's because of her, for sure.

Being a part of a royal family it's kind of tough but it's fun. You meet a bunch of people in only a dance. And, being Lady Diana's only daughter, Harry and William's sister attracts people more to me. Not trying to presume about it but it's the truth.

I grab my clothes and walk to my bathroom to get changed.

I'm just wearing normal clothes since nothing's happening today. As in a dance or meeting. Thanks god, I don't want to put a dress on. No, not today. Well, I think there's nothing for today.

Okay so, I'm craving! Gosh, yesterday at night we met some people from Ireland and we stood like 4 or 5 hours without eating.

I head to the base floor, hopping down the stairs. On my way I wave to some people at the palace. Yup, I'm in the Buckingham Palace. Just visiting my grandma and grandpa. I like Windsor Castle the most, though.

As I approach the kitchen, many people greet me with a reverence. I hate that they do this, not getting used to this behavior from the bunch of people in here.

I smile to them as I grab a yoghurt from the refrigerator. I'm honestly a typical girl, normal as everyone else.

"You won't eat nothing else, will you?" Robert says as I shake my head.

"I will come grab some food in a bit, first my yoghurt." I stick my tongue out at him and seat on a chair from the table.

"Where's my granny? She uses to wake up earlier than everybody else." I ask.

"I'm here, darling." She walks inside the room and Robert kisses her hand.

"Good morning, my favorite queen." I stand up and kiss her hand.

"Morning, Diana." She smiles sweetly and sits at the chair beside me.

"How was your sleep, sweetie?" She asks me as a waiter asks what will she have for breakfast.

When the man leaves, I answer. "Good, what about yours?"

"It was magnificent, very peaceful." She nods.

"Are you having any guests today?" I ask. Please say no.

"I do." She nods after thinking for a while. Okay so, today I will have to wear a dress.

"Well, we do." She corrects herself and sips from her coffee, looking at me every second. I have a feeling that I know this guests.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"A british boy band named One Direction, they're staying for the drinks party tonight." She responds. I didn't knew they were coming. And today. Ugh.

"What time are they heading here?" I ask again.

"4 o'clock." Robert answers instead.

I nod and think "One Direction, huh. They are really, really..........different. They're odder than anyone I've met. It's like they were from a different planet. Their music is good but I don't like to hear them, I like it when they play their own instruments as in Jonas Brothers or others."

In that precise moment, Harry enters the room. My brothers and I decided to come and visit. We haven't been like all together for a while. William is pretty busy with Kate, even though I like her, she's like tearing William apart from his family. Not to be mean but she's always in there with him, I even think they go to the toilet together.

"Hello, grandmother." He says as he kisses her hand. If I was her, I wouldn't like it that people literally drool on me.

"Hi, Diana." He turns to me and smiles.

"Good morning, brother." I say.

"How are we today? Do we have any visits?" He asks.

"One Direction are coming." I answer as he looks me with a disbelief face.

"Huh, alright." He sits down at the table, at the other side of me.

"Yup."

***********

PROLOGUE AYEEE

THIS IS GOING TO BE SUPER AMAZING

I WANNA WRITE THIS ASAP

PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/SHARE AND ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY (you'll be cooler if you do) ;)

So please guys, help me.

I think you'll like this fic.

When I had the idea it was like "boom!"

I liked it a lot so I wrote it.

So, byeee :) updating soon.