Oneshot

Usuk

Hs au

In the bathroom

     Alfred was getting frustrated. He couldn't understand! Biology is so hard! A little backstory here, Alfred is good in algebra and the math crap, science on the other hand was much different. He was only able to get by because his boyfriend was amazing at the core subjects. He always edited Alfred’s assignments for him.

     People had a hard time believing the two worked so well together. Alfred F Jones. The happy go lucky football player everybody knew and enjoyed being around. Arthur Kirkland. He wasn't as well known, or well liked. He used to be the emo, bullied kid in middle school. When Alfred moved their freshmen year, that changed. On his first day, he saw a boy with black hair and neon green tips, getting pushed against the lockers. As you can infer, Alfred went and helped the bullies. Nah, jk, he wouldn't. He actually stood up for the kid. He later found out, after months of being friends, he pulled Arthur out of depression. A year later, they're dating!

     Back to the main story, Al was getting frustrated, he just couldn't figure this out! This assignment was a test grade too! A minute later, Arthur got up and turned his test in, he was finished. First one, like usual. Al had gone through and done every question except for that one. He finally got so frustrated he asked to use the restroom. On his way there, he started to cry. It wasn't that type of cry where snot and that crap was involved. It was the kind of cry that said, ‘I just need help but I don't want to ask’.

     Because Arthur was the best student, and first one done, he was allowed to do anything as long as he didn't disturb people. Taking advantage of that, he got up and followed Alfred. When he got to the bathroom, there was a sink running and by it was a red eyed sniffing Alfred. The other made himself known and Al flinched. He looked over and when he saw who it was, he hung his head. He was supposed to be the strong one, not the one crying over math. Arthur cut the other’s thoughts off with a hug and a little kiss on the temple he had to strain to give. “hey, Alfie, it's going to be ok. Just take a few breaths and splash some water on your face. You can tell me when you're ready, ok.” The shorter one spoke with a small, sad smile. It took a minute, but Al had calmed down. “do you want to talk about it?” It wasn't every day you saw Alfred F Jones crying (of sadness, he cries of laughter a lot), to say Arthur was worried was an understatement.

     “I just-” he sighed, “I just don't get it. You are so good at math and I'm stuck on a question that you probably flew through! I'm just so frustrated with myself! Ugh!”

     “Hey now, it's ok. I can't tell you the answer but I might be able to explain it, which one?”

“it's number 7”

     “That's ok, I had trouble there too, and last I looked, a lot of people are stuck there too. It's ok.” Comforting words and a smile was all Alfred needed and that's what he got. “Thanks Art, I needed that.” they shared one last, sweet peck of the lips and Al was off, the warmth of the others lips lingered on his slightly chapped ones. Time to finish that test. Back in the bathroom, Arthur was still in shock. No matter how many times it happened, he still gets flustered when they kiss. His right hand slowly touching his lips as he stared in the mirror his emerald orbs glazed over with a certain look of love and affection that was only for the other male. “You'll do great… I know you will, love.” He muttered in a gentle voice leaving the bathroom his face still a certain crimson red, only he could achieve.

     In the end, Al got his first 100 of the year and he says it was all thanks to his wonderful boyfriend, Artie