Chapter 1 - I've found somebody else.

Hiiiiya! :D Thank you for having a look at my second story x3 so.... I have no clue where I'm going with Not an addiction, and I've finally realised its a really touchy subject for some people aswell so I don't know if I want to continue it.... This one I actually know where ima going with it OwO YAY ORGANISATION! Haha no.

I'm trying to make my chapters longer but still I suck at that.

So anyways I hope you like this new story ^^ Votes make me very happy and comments make me even happier! :D feedback plz OwO

So anyways I'm rambling, I'm going to crack on avec le story :)

---------------

"Bye babe" We kissed each other's cheeks and he exited the bedroom and probably the front door soon after.

"TYLER! You're such a slag, oh my god!"

I laughed. I loved my sister, she wasn't a prick about my sex life.

The guy that left's name was like Ben...? Or something, I don't know; I was drunk last night, oops.

I really need to stop picking up guys at the club.

I hit the shower, not literally though, that would be weird, and kinda painful I'm sure, and then checked my reflection.

"Crap! He left so many hickeys!"

"Shut up!" My sister yelled, gotta lover her.

I guess today won't be one for a wife beater, jeez that's a morbid name for a clothing item!

I slipped on a long sleeve flannel shirt buttoned about a third of the way up with a white tank underneath and jeans.

I put my earrings in. Two sleeper hoops in the lobes and a cuff on the right ear (I'm such a bad ass) and I dried and fluffed up the sides of my burgundy dyed hair.

I slid down the hand rail of the stairs and picked up a breakfast bar and headache pills kissing my mum on the cheek.

"Bye mama, love you!" I called over my shoulder heading off to college before she could comment about my appearance.

I slipped the pills into my mouth to help with the little hangover I had. It wasn't too bad so I should be alright for class.

I walked through the gates and within a minute was tackle hugged by one of my best friends.

"TY YOU'VE ARRIVED" she screamed.

Through laughs I choked out "Noticed"

I looked over her shoulder and saw our other best friend Adam casually strolling over.

"Dude, if you asked to change your schedule so you had to come in the mornings more than twice a fortnight you wouldn't need to deal with Emma every time she sees you" he laughed.

"Hey it's not my fault that you guys are taking more than 4 subjects!"

Emma's eyes scanned me real quick then she shrieked.

"Tyler hold my bag for a second!" I did as she asked and she panicked and fussed until she took out her makeup bag.

"Dude what?"

"Collar bone."

It took me a moment to realise what she meant.

"Shit!" I knew EXACTLY what she was doing.

She took out her concealer because luckily we were both as olively tanned as each other and she applied a layer of makeup to cover the kiss mark my clothes missed hiding.