Your Brother is One of His Friends {Joe Sugg}

-Your brother is one of his friends-

Joe: (You’re Marcus’ sister)

It all started with my presence that featured in my brother’s requested video, the Sibling Tag. Numerous questions were answered, some revolutionary stories, and embarrassing dares. This one video originally started my journey inside the YouTube community with my brother.

The story of Joe and I featured some awkward moments and the breath taking moments in between. This isn’t Romeo and Juliet, just some naive young adults.

To engage in our little adventure you must know some back story of Joe and I. I met Joe when he contributed to Marcus and I’s video. He provided the questions, engaged in the dares and chose sides.

"Leave in the comments below who you think is better looking." Marcus told the camera.

"Y/N, definitely Y/N." Joe told behind the camera before shutting off the camera.

"Hey! She’s off limits!" Marcus smirked at Joe before looking at me smiling face.

"The boy doesn’t lie, not even a little bit." I smirked before walking off.

This event lead our secret relationship. The late night hangouts and secret phone calls. All our friends knew, except my brother.

~  ~  ~

Our bodies were rested on top of his duvet, our eyes wondering along the ceiling. We laid there just spit bawling videos, re-entering memories, kissing and as simple as it is, spending time together.

"Gosh, we have been sating for over a year." Josh breathed out before smiling to me.

"How did you put up with me?" I placed a kiss on his lips before sliding my body on top of him. I sat up leaving my hands on his chest, I placed an innocent kiss along his neck.

"Watch it guys, Marcus is coming over." Zoe told us leaning against the doorway of Joe’s room. Joe sat up and leaned his boy against the wall, and I followed his actions.

"You have to tell him eventually, I am tried of seeing all this cuteness everyday." Alfie spoke joining the conversation, and sitting at the bottom of the bed.

"Marcus is here!" Daddy Sugg yelled from down below. As quickly as light itself, Joe and I separated.  I stood beside Zoe and Joe quickly put on a shirt and joined Alfie on the floor.

"You guys ready to film the video?" Marcus shouted into the air, erupting laughs in the air.

~

The Q&A featured as many personal and embarrassing questions as YouTube would let us. A wore a knitted over-sized cardigan with my beige skater skirt, and a cropped top, this was Joe’s favorite outfit.

We sat together- I in the middle of Joe and Alfie- the background was the simple serene of the warming sunset. The grass being our cushion beneath us. Joe and I keep stealing glances in the sexual questions.

"We will end this question with a simple one." Joe read. "Are you dating anyone?" 

"Yep!" Marcus shouted before winking towards the camera the camera.

"Zalfie for life." Zoe and Alfie said.

"Uh.. Y-Yeah." I played with the sleeves of my cardigan.

"I am too, and she is sitting right beside me." Joe smiled before placing a kiss to my covered face.

"You are so dead mate." Marcus laughed before shutting off the camera. "What happened to your promise."

"Oh, come one. Don’t play the protective brother card, you have never been interested in who I date." I spat at him.

"Well, that was when I found out it was one of my friends! What do you think will happen when you break up, and I am put in the position to pick a side!" Zoe and Alfie left without a sound.

"Mate, look. I am sorry for breaking my promise. We have been dating for a year, and to be honest I don’t plan on us ever breaking up." Joe sighed.

"If you break her heart, I’ll kill you." Marcus threatened before leaving us alone.

"Well, we got that out of the way." I leaned over and kissed Joe along the jaw.

"I love you." 

"I love you too.