Chapter 1: Will

A picture of Hannah in the description and the song he played in the car.

The bass filled rap music blared in his mercedes benz so loud Hannah's whole body vibrated.

Sitting there watching as Will bounced in his seat and bobbed his head to the music as he rapped every single lyric. 

He glanced over at her and smiled, making her stomach knot up.

While still rapping Will set his hand on Hannah's knee and kept it there gently.

She liked how gentle he was, she had only experienced the touch of one man and that was her ex boyfriend. She had broke up with him because she wasn't able to see him a lot. He lived in Texas. 

She laid her hand softly on top of his and watched him, smiling.

As he drove he glanced over at her ever so often smiling as well.

'He's so nice..' Hannah thought as they drove in silence, the only sound being the music playing on the radio.

Then after about 20 minutes of driving Hannah looked around at where they were at and her eyebrows furrowed down.

"Where are we? I thought we were going to the movies?" Hannah asked curiously, looking at Will.

"Oh, I totally forgot to tell you." Will said, lightly slapping his forehead.

"What?" Hannah asked, shaking her head once.

"I have The Conjuring 2 at my house, I thought we could watch that instead. We could smoke too..." He trailed off, looking her up and down.

"Come on, it'll be fun." He added, seeing she wasn't into it and felt the need to persuade her.

"O-okay." She muttered, unsure.

She felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach but ignored it. It was probably because she had lied to her parents about who she was with. She said she was with her friend Harry (a friend from work. She would go over to his house a lot and play video games.) Harry didn't know she had lied though, she didn't let him in on that little detail but it was no big deal...he didn't have to know. It wasn't like anything bad was going to happen.

Thanks for reading.