ch.1

It was morning and its saturday you went outside and go to the mall with your loving parents your parents always care for you and loved you that's why your always happy to know they're always been there for you.

Mom: sweety! Look here isn't this dress looks good on you
*she showed me this (f/c) dress*
Y/n: wow mom its really cute I love it!
Mom: wanna try it on?
Y/n: yes! *I nod excitedly and happily as well when I try it on I blush and tell my parents how do I look*
Mom: you look very adorably sweety! It suits you okay miss I would like to buy this clothes pls.

(Mom its always like me to buy me some cute dress it always suits my style mom really has a good taste of fashion mom and I went to this looking old market we came in they're and the man was saling a game called majora mask I kinda want it since I have 3ds in my house I ask mom is she could buy it for me and she agreed the salesman said its for free so I was happy and seems to be in luck. When we got home I started playing the game already but they're was a file saved named Ben.)

Y/n: huh? someone already played this? I think he gave me someone else's file oh well its already mine now goodbye Ben
*I deleted the file and made a new file I named it link*

(But it was acting weird all of a sudden it was getting glitchy and I died like tree times already that gotten me scared all of a sudden so I saved the game file and I turn it off. But now I saw my laptop were turn on and went to a cleverbot.)

Cleverbot: hey!
Y/n: hello
Cleverbot: why did you delete my game file?
Y/n: huh * how did he...*
Cleverbot: was it fun? To play that game?
Y/n: whose this?
Cleverbot: I'm Ben drowned.
Y/n: Ben!?!? *the hell of course I know whose Ben drowned his from the creepy pasta I didn't expect his real*
Cleverbot: you shouldn't have done that
Y/n: done what?
Cleverbot: deleting my file.
Y/n:... *I couldn't answer anything this guys its freaking me out*
Cleverbot: you'll be meeting a terrible fate.
(I quickly close the window and shut down my laptop until my mom shouted me dinners ready I went down and put my self a fake smile I was scared actually. Scared that Ben drowned its here I just hope nothing bad would happen.)