Greek Row

The music blares loudly as I make my way toward the throng of gyrating people. It’s my first frat party I’ve ever been to in my 3-year history of being in a sorority. I joined the prim and proper sorority because it was expected of me. My mother, grandmother, and great grandmother all have their picture posted in the front hallway showing past presidents. My loaded mother throws money at the Kappa Delta house and thus my position as president was bought.

Of course I was posted on a pedestal with high expectations. I was supposed to become a lawyer and dress fancy while plastering a permanent, fake smile. No one cares about my passion for animals and that I secretly want to become a veterinarian. I’m expected to follow the rules my mother set out for me. And one of those rules was marrying the very wealthy Chad Nottingham. I put up with his constant nagging and stuck-up parents for about 3 years. This morning I broke up with him because I’m done following the clear-cut line drawn out for me. Chad didn't take it well to say the least. He called my mother and now both of them are blowing up my phone.

With this new found rebellious side, I'm doing something my mother and stepfather greatly disapprove of. I'm going to a frat party complete with booze, slutty girls, and lots of hot guys. It's Halloween night and I thought the best way to filter out my inner rebel was to dress up into something my mother might faint in if she saw me. I was always looked upon as the angel in the family so tonight I dressed up like the devil.

The short, tight red dress just covers the essentials, but leaves enough for the imagination. Devil horns were placed on top of my white blonde hair, which fell in luscious curls down my back. I’m wearing a red mask over the top of my face to cover part of my identity. Most likely in the morning i'll regret tonight. My eyes stick out more than normal in the mask, but I don’t mind. I’m used to the stares and comments about my heterochromia. Both of my eyes are a piercing ice blue, but my right eye has a sliver of brown staining the top of the iris. I complete the look with fishnet tights and red stilettos to boost my height from 5’4” to 5’8”.

The noise and chaos engulfs me as soon as I step onto the dance floor. I make a beeline for the alcohol because my nerves need a little soothing.

“Can I get you anything to drink?” shouted a hot guy dressed in a pirate suit. 

“Give me a shot of anything,” I yelled back over the music.

After three shots, he pulled me to the dance floor where we started swaying to the music. His hand rested on my waste as I closed my eyes and pressed my back and ass into him. The music was intoxicating and I finally felt liberated from all of my standards. A couple songs went by until I felt a hard gaze fall onto me. I opened my eyes and was immediately floored with who was looking back at me.

Leaning against the wall was Jack Montgomery, president of the illustrious, bad-ass Alpha Gamma Rho. They are know for their wild parties, hot guys, crazy good times. His intimidating green eyes held mine for all of 5 seconds before he let his eyes openly roam my body. Normally I would cringe and shrink away, but my body welcomed his heated gaze. If he was going to blatantly check him out then I must return the favor.

His chocolate brown hair stands in a way that screams sex hair. His straight nose and complimenting jaw made his face look absolutely stunning. Even though he threw the costume party, he wore a black shirt and dark jeans. All in all he was the hottest damn thing I’ve ever seen.Apparently I'm not the only one becuase whoever every girl in the room was undressing him with their eyes. My eyes shot back up to his and his mouth pulled up into a smirk when he caught me checking him out. If he thought my cheeks would stain a red blushing color, he thought wrong. I put on my own smirk as I dipped slowly down pirate man till my head was near his crotch and went slowly pack up all while keeping my eyes on Jack. His eyes flared up as lust blanketed him.