The Boys

A/N The first couple chapters won't have neither One Direction or 5SOS in it. Just to get you know. But if you're reading this, thank you.

Baylor's POV

I walked into the kitchen Saturday morning to hear the end of my mum's phone conversation. "Yeah. Alright. Love you too. Bye." I walked into the room as I hear my adoptive mum hang up the phone. "Was that Liam?" I ask. "Yeah. He is coming while we are in France." oh great. "Oh.. Mum?" I say sitting on one of the bar stools, "Yes Baylor?"  "Can we go to the mall?" she glances at me, "Why's that?" she asks while looking through the newspaper, "I need a new phone. This one is so old. Can I get the iPhone 5C?" I glance up from the Samsung Galaxy S3 in my hand to see her staring at me. "Go get dressed. I'm leaving in half an hour." "Yes! Thank you mummy!" I jump off the bar stool to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Mia can go if you want too."

A/N Mia in this story is britishbums. Look her up and read some of her amazing books. Also, follow her on instagram: britishbumsofficial

her personal: __meeuh__

By this point, I'm half way up the stairs. I run into my room and throw my phone on my bed after texting Mia telling her to ask. Her almost immediately replying that she can go and that she will be ready in 15. I rummage through my closet finally deciding on a pair of shorts and a Sleeping With Sirens t-shirt. I ran a hand through my naturally unattractive wavy hair and slipped on my vans. Running downstairs just in time to see my mum grabbing the car keys.

(A/N Outfit on the side.)

I watched as Mia ran out her door and quickly got in the backseat. "Parents are fighting again. I don't see why they just don't get a divorce yet?" She said with a annoyed look.

We arrived at the mall about 15 minutes later. "Where do you girls want to go first?" My mum asks us. "Uh.. I don't know." I reply looking around trying to decide what store. "Alright. Here, go crazy be good. I have cash for myself. You know the code, meet me at the food court in 2 hours and we can eat then get your phone and some other stuff." My mum hands me her credit card and then kisses me on the temple, walking in the direction of JCPenny.

Mia and I decide on going to Victoria's Secret first. We walk around in the store, picking up some bras, underwear, and bikinis, along with some yoga shorts and capris. After we check out, we decide on going into TopShop, which might I add, is one of my favorite stores in the mall. I pick out some shirts, being mainly like Asking Alexandria, All Time Low, and I even picked up a "Liam is my favorite" t-shirt. The next store we stop at is Aeropostale, since Bethany Mota is my favorite YouTuber ever, I decided on getting some of her new line, picking out some cute dresses, shirts and shorts. We ended up in Claire's, because you know, I love jewelry and the cute little odds and ends you can get there. I ended up with a lot of Infinity jewelry and multiple bellybutton rings..? I don't even have my bellybutton pierced. Might as well call mum.

I called my mum and she answered on the third ring, as usual. "Hey sweetie, how is everything going?" she answered with her usual line. "Hey mum, me and Mia are outside the piercing place and I really want my bellybutton pierced. I am turning 17 next month.. So, can I get it done?" I said trying to be as convincing as possible. "Um, I guess so.. Don't I need to sign something?" "No. I'm 16. As long as I am 16, then they don't need your signature. Thanks mummy. See you in an hour." And with that I hung up the phone and walked inside the piercing place.

Mia ended up recording it and it didn't hurt as bad as I thought. But, right now, we are on our way to the food court to meet up with my mom. I have spent a total of at least $300 just on myself. After I got it pierced, I went to Hot Topic and got some cute belly button rings for when it heals.

We met up with my mum and ended up getting some Nandos. Which is my favorite, EVER! I got the Peri Peri Chicken and a Pepsi. After we were done eating, we made our way to the phone store, me immeadiately walking up to the counter requesting the phone I would like and my mom payed and then we were off. I got the iPhone 5C in green and Mia had the pink one, so, we got best friend cases!

We then left the mall with 6 million bags of clothes and other random stuff. "Can Mia stay over mum?" I ask my mother. "Just make sure your room stays clean." "Alright." Then, I recieve a call from my brother.

A/N: If you are reading this, then thank you. I appreciate it. A lot. But, I will try to update as much as I can. So... Yeah.