Chapter 1

Jhon Ives Nero Smith or JIN

-Known as The Campus’ Womanizer Prince. His family owns the second richest company here in the Philippines, the richest company in U.S and the three of them owns the most famous bar here in the Country, the JVJ Bar. Tall, white and handsome. 17 years old.

Dates every girl he wants to, kasi sabi nya nga, ‘GWAPO’ raw sya kaya hinahabol sya ng mga girls, so MAYABANG po sya =_= BUT, di pa sya naINLOVE and obviously, di pa nagkaGIRLFRIEND.

Vic Tyler Hughes or V

-Known as The Campus’ Childish Prince. His family owns the richest Hotel and Restaurant here in the Philippines and they manage a company in U.S, and a hospital near Jung’s Beach Resort. Also, he’s tall, white and handsome. He’s 16 years old. Katropa ni JIN.

Doesn’t have any interest in some things, such as business and girls. But when you talk about food, naku napaka ACTIVE nya po!

Jun Gabriel Augustine or JUNG

-Known as The Campus’ Womanhater Prince and the Campus’ SC President. His family owns the second richest company in U.S and they manage a Hotel and Beach Resort here in the Philippines. He’s tall, white, and handsome. May lahing Amerikano ang tatlong to kaya po ganyan sila ka ALIEN >3<

He’s the serious type among them, minsan lang ngumiti. Ngingiti lang yan pag he finds something he likes/is interested.  Yun nga, he is a womanhater, may past po kasi. That’s why he’s focused into studies and business.