BTS: WAKING THEN UP W/ BJ's

Seokjin

You glance over at Jin sleeping peacefully contemplating whether or not to do it. You haven't been getting any action since the debut and he should get rest but, the urge was to strong. You leaned over carefully, sure not to wake him, and unzipped his jeans. You smiled a bit as he squirmed when his tip met the cold air. You began to slowly kiss up and down his shaft before taking his tip into your mouth. Jin moans in his sleep, but stays asleep. Attempting to wake him up more you begin to take in his full length and his hand grips the sheets. "Jagiyaaa~" he groans in a low voice. You glance up and meet his gaze. You felt him holding back the urge to thrust into your mouth, but you knew he felt good when he brushed his hands against your cheek. "Your mouth feels so good Jagiya."

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi

The studio was quiet, you thought maybe the others had all left, gone to eat. As you walked to the kitchen to make some rice you heard the tv on low volume, and a certain Min Yoongi sleeping on the couch barely dress. His chest slowly rising and falling, and the way his arm propped up his head made his hair shift to the side showing his pale face. You quickly ran over to him. It wasn't every day the members were gone without him. You undid his buttons keeping you face locked on his before skipping the pre-steps and taking his full length in. You watched as he shifted and bit his lip in his sleep. You wanted a better reaction, something worth while. You began to hum as his tip hit the back of your throat, making him jump from his sleep and let out a low groan. "Jagi- ahhha the members will be back soon." You glance up and him and begin to twirl your tongue against his tip and he threw his head back against the couch, closing his eyes again. Unintentionally he began to thrust, slamming into you making your eyes water but you kept going til you felt him reach his high. "Jaagiyaa, what did i do to deserve you"

 "Jaagiyaa, what did i do to deserve you"

Hoseok

"Ah, Jagi." You heard J-hope moan in his sleep. You rolled over to make sure he wasn't awake and sure enough he wasn't. "Fahh-faster" you couldn't  help but smile at the fact that he still called you jagi and liked fast pace in his sleep. You turn the lights off before climbing under the sheets and over to him, slowly sliding down his pants. He wakes up as he feels your warm hand against his shaft. "Jagiya-ah what are you doing?" He lifts the sheets a bit. You ignore him and begin to kiss down his shaft and feel him harden to your touch. "Jagi, do-aiiissh-dont ignore me." He stop talking when he feels your tongue against his tip gently brushing your teeth against it and using your hand to stroke his full length. "Fucccckkk" he groans and tangles his finger in your hair. His low groan made it obvious he wanted to be deeper but you continued to tease him slowly with just your tongue. "Please." He begged and gently lowered your head so that his full length was in your mouth, and reached his high as it reached the back of your throat. He removed the sheets from off of you and grabs your waist, "Would you like me to return the favor?"