Chapter 1

Chanyeol walked around, decided to shop or enjoyed the fresh air. He few minutes he stumbled into a boy, much smaller than him. The boy scrunched up his nose cutely when he hit his nose on a hard chest. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked. The boy sniffled and he had tears in his eyes. Chanyeol began to panic. 

"Hey don't cry please. Are you lost, do you need help?" "I-Baekkie don't know where to go and Baekkie doesn't know where Baekkie's parents are...Baekkie is scared." Chanyeol eyes softened when Baekkie was crying silently. Chanyeol carefully pulled him into a hug and comfort him. "There there, it's okay. I can help you find them okay?" Baekhyun sniffled and nodded his head. 

Throughout the day, Chanyeol couldn't find his parents. Chanyeol decided to go to the police station but was stopped by a slight tugging on his sleeve. "Yes?" "I don't want to go there. Baekkie don't like it there." "We have to, so we can find you parents." Baekhyun eyes began to tear up again and Chanyeol sighed. "Okay let's bring you home to my place. I can't leave you alone out here."

Once they arrived at Chanyeol's place. Baekhyun cutely looked around in awe. The house interior looked amazing. 

After the tour Baek was still in awe

After the tour Baek was still in awe. Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Sorry about this. Sorry if it's too much." Baekhyun shook his head and jump excitedly. "Baekkie likes it!" Chanyeol smiled. "My name is Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol. What's your name?" "My name is Baekhyun, but I rather be called Baekkie." 

"Can I call you Baekhyunnie or Hyunnie instead?" Baekhyun nodded his head and smiled. "I have an extra room you can sleep in, let me show you." Chanyeol walked ahead but Baekhyun stood where he was. "Baekhyunnie, what's wrong?" Baekhyun pouted. "Baekkie doesn't like sleeping alone..." 

Chanyeol sighed, "Okay, let's eat something first and then we can get ready for bed, okay?" Baekhyun smiled and followed Chanyeol towards the kitchen. After dinner, both walked into Chanyeol's room. "Let me see if I can find some clothes for you okay?" Chanyeol walked into the walk in closet to find clothes suitable for Baek. Baekhyun was curious he went inside as well and searched. 

Chanyeol eyed Baekhyun. Baekhyun was holding a yellow sweater and some white boxers. "Can Baekkie wear these? These are cute." Chanyeol chuckled and nodded his head. "C-Can you turn around please?" Baekhyun said shyly. Chanyeol smiled and turned around for his privacy. A tugged was on Chanyeol's sleeve, indicating that Baekhyun was done. 

"You look cute." Baekhyun blushed and looked down. Chanyeol went to change and both lied down next to each other in awkward silence. "Well we'll try to find your parents some other time I guess." Baekhyun nodded. Chanyeol turned off the lights and closed his eyes. He heard whimpers and a small body cuddling close to him. 

Before Chanyeol can say anything, little snores was heard. Chanyeol looked down at Baek and smiled softly. He brushed the smaller's bangs away, pulled him closer by the waist and went to sleep like that. 'Hopefully I can find his parents or even a place to stay, he's too adorable to leave alone.' Chanyeol thought and then drifted off to sleep.

~ End of Chapter 1 ~

-------------

A/N: Hope you like Chapter 1! I can't think of another way to write this better.