SSK sorgulama

E-Governance would be the use of information technology and communication in the government ways to achieve secure and reliable information lifecycle management. Life cycle of the information involves various processes as capturing, preserving, manipulating and delivering information. One of the main objectives of E-Governance will be to promote citizen participation while in the decision-making process and making government more accountable, transparent and effective.It truly is convenient and cost-effective for businesses, as well as public benefits by permitting quick access for the latest information available without the need to spend an afternoon, energy and your money to be.

The definition of E-Governance results in several diffused neologisms mentionened above previously below

E-administration- This is the saying used for implementation in the I . t . and Communication inside the administrative departments held while using the government. This has the purpose of taking a infinite capabilities of info technologies to extend reach of presidency administration to last citizen.

E-services- This is the term used for providing the many government managed services online. Once every one of the services are posted online and citizen utilize these services using internet then its will almost certainly focus the differences generated caused by religion, region and a lot of elements in charge of dividing the society deeply.

E-democracy- On the internet, individuals from all over the country can communicate with politicians to make their voices heard by their representatives. Online blogs, forums, communities and interactive surveys can help representatives to research the everyday mindset with the populace. There are chat rooms that can facilitate direct communication between citizen and political leaders. Examples could include online disclosure policies, online grievance redress forums and e-referendums.

The principal delivery kinds of e-Government may be broken into four models as Government-to-Citizen or Government-to-Consumer (G2C),Government-to-Business (G2B),Government-to-Government G2G),Government-to-Employees (G2E).

E-Governance if often thought of as a government using internet facilities to produce improved services and better accessibility of public services. But reasoning behind [http://www.ssksorgulama.info/ e-devlet] is nothing less understood by limiting it to internet and there is many non-Internet based E- Governance models which can be used on this context.

In particular a number of the non-Internet forms may involve

I. Telephone, fax, PDA, SMS text messages, MMS,

II. Wireless networks and services, Bluetooth, CCTV, tracking systems, RFID,

III. Traffic management and regulatory enforcement,

IV. Identity cards, smart cards Polling station technology TV and radio-based delivery of presidency services.