Chapter 1 - Runaway

"Your such a disapointment I should have never given birth to you!!" Screamed your dad as hit the back of your head.

"stop it ..." You cried silently, pain rushing threw your veins.

"your so pathetic. why cant you be like the other kids?" 

You remianed quiet. Your dad crouched by your head and fisted an handful of ur (h/c) hair. 

"ANSER ME!!!!" 

you didnt, you only wimped in pain as he stood up and walked to the couch, grabbing the bat that from it. 

"if you wouldn't answer me then ....." you watch as you dad lifted the bat and lifted it down onto your back making you painfully scream

"PLEASE STOP" 

Youre dad clicks his tonge "disgusting" he mutters as he throws the bat down near your head. with that, he walks away to the kichen to get drunk of more beer.

As soon as he was out of sight you get up with small grunt.

"oooooh...." you groan

as you were walking to youre room when you walked in you noticed your sister was rummaging threw your stuff and...READING YOUR DIARY??!?!?

you where furious. you storm over to her and snatch the book out of her hands.

"why were you reading my diary?!" you shouted at her face with sudden confidence.

she just ignored your question "your are such freak" she laughed "and you like guys?? gross"

all of a sudden your confidence was gone. you felt tears well up in youre eyes. 

"get out" you tried to choke out, but let had a few tears slip.

"psh whatever but im telling dad your gay" she snided "you may as well just kill yourself right now you frack" with that she walked out of your room calling out your dad. 

you know what? maybe she was right. there is nothing in life worth living right  now and probably never will be.

you deeply take a breath and sighed.

then somthing clicked suddenly. NO! i want to kill my family!! they caused all of my my pain so they should have some to.

i ranned down the stairs to the kichen to get a big long shiny knive i felt adrelanin rush throuhg me 

then sudennly youre dad walked  in. before he can say somthing you stab him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCKC?!?!?" screamed your dad as he fell to the floor as he bleeded and bleeded and bleeded. you jumped on to him and stabbed him a lot. he screamed a lot as well. soon he died now all that was left youre sister.

she also wallked into the kichen and scraemeded. "OMG MY GOD YOU KILLED DAD"

"yeah and your next hahahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahaha!!!!" you start running towards her and she felled back and screamed "nooo please dont kill me i want to live"

"well not every one gets what they want huh" you saids as you stabbeded her in her neck

she choked as taers streamedd down her face and soon she died to

now after this happened you realosed you had 2 choices now: either kill yourself our destroy the evidence and run away you went for option 2

you got sume matches and petrol and poured it everywhere it was very slippery. you lead the trail to the back door wher you lighted a match and throwed it in to the fuel. the house was on fire instantly and you started to make a run for it to the woods.

and this is where youre new live begins.....

(A/N)

 wow my very first chapter :3 hope you liked it!!

sorry if it was bad and stuff im kinda stupidd sooooooo haters gonna hate XD

any way rememmbere to leave a like and comment what you thought also follow me to know whem i update this story :U

anywaysss byeeeeeeeeeee hope you liked it!!!!

-author chan