Chapter 1 the outbreak

The door slams behind Alex as he attempts to run down the school house steps. "Ah fuck me" Alex says looking behind him cautiously. Suddenly the door busts open. "Your dead you little prick" Tristan, Alex's long time bully said. Alex try's to run but trips and falls with a great thud on the floor. Tristan walks up to Alex and grabs his shirt collar. "I will end you" Tristan said raising his fist in the air about to strike. Alex covers his face preparing to get hit multiple times. "HEY"! Alex looks up to see his teacher mr Ambrose. "What's going on here". Tristan turns and try's to act innocent " nothing sir, we were just playing " mr Ambrose grabbed Tristan's arm." Playing my ass". Mr Ambrose dragged Tristan away , at the top of the steps he looked back at me"go home Alex" Alex got up and ran home tears flowing Down his cheeks. " fuck everything " Alex said with conviction. Twenty minutes later Alex arrived at home."mom" Alex
Yelled though out the house. No answer. " damn she must not be home yet". Alex estimated that he at least had an hour before his mom came home, so he decided to go to his friends house. Alex and his best friend josh have been friends ever since kindergarten. They have always had one problem though. They have also liked the same girl for years and tried to avoid that harsh situation. Alex walked across the street and knocked on Joshes door. Josh opens the door "wazzzup fam " josh says stupidly. "Hey dude wanna hang" Alex says. "Yeah dude come in" Alex walks in Joshes house. "Hey dude where is your mom here?" No but I guess she's just running late" this was weird because Joshes mom didn't have a job,the only real reason she leaves the house is to buy groceries. Josh pulls out a big ass bag of chips "let's chill" josh says trying to hard too sound cool. Alex and josh sit on the couch and turn on the television. "Breaking news". Alex turns the channel. "Breaking news". " damn it's on every channel". " breaking news there has been a worldwide virus outbreak stay in your homes, martial law will be initiated. Alex and josh look at each other. "What the fuck dude" josh says. "I'm going to call my mom" Alex said. Alex calls his mom. "HELLO ALEX IS THAT YOU ARE YOU THERE". Um yes mom what's happening. As soon as I said that a loud siren filled the air. "ALEX I DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN HEAR ME BUT I LOVE YOU AND STAY SAFE AND STRONG I WILL NOT BE COMING Home".the line disconnects. Alex dropped his phone and sunk to the floor. Josh taps Alex on his shoulder. Alex looks up with tears in his eyes. "WHAT DO YOU WANT". josh points out of the window. Alex looks out of the same window. "Oh shit".