(Chapter 1)The Guy in Green

R E W R I T T E N ON 20/DEC/18

---------------------------------------------------------

Your (y/n).A orphan in a normal orphanage..You don't know when your getting adopted but as they say.

"Tomorrow can bring opportunities."

They say.

You are currently 6 years of age,a young innocent child.You have a small friend group and the usual cliche popular rival.You don't have a single idea as to why (r/n) dislikes every atom within you.

The last gift your mom gave you was a special hood made with 2 colors on each sleeve,the base color is white.

Now back to the present.

It was morning and the little child sleeps peacefully in her/his bed

Until

MEH MEH MEH MEH MEH

The alarm clock screams forcing the child to wake up and fall down on the floor with a loud 'thud'.

The child glares at the alarm clock of course with the clock having no expression.

"Alright..Alright you silly clock.."
The child says with an annoyed expression and tired voice.

"Thanks for ruining my dream Mr.Clock.."

The child gets up and slams the alarm clock,getting out of it's misery.The protagonist streches and yawns.

Usually the orphan wakes up before any of the employees.The child takes a quick shower,changes to the hoodie,pants/shorts and shoes.

"Welp time to go outside the park first.."

The child quietly walks out the hall and to the stairs,going down the stairs.Luckily (y/n) knows where the employees keep the key out of the backdoor.

The (female/male) unlocks the backdoor with the key.(He/she) locks the door and walks out to the park 3 minutes away.

As the child admires the surroundings in the morning breeze.Suddenly,the child bumps into a figure.

"You alright there kid?"

Asks a male voice.

"Yeah..Sorry I wasn't looking where I was going mister."

The child examines the man.He has a green hood,brown hair and brown eyes.

"It's fine little one.."

"Say..Where are your parents?"

As the child hears parents,(he/she) looks down to the interesting ground beneath (him/her).

The hooded male takes notice of this and realizes what he said.

"O-oh sorry kiddo for asking that.."

"It's f-fine."

The child sniffles.

"Soo..What's your name?"

"(Y-y/n).."

"I'm Edd nice to meet you little one."

"Nice to meet yo-u too.."

"Which orphanage are you from?"

"From..Little Talents Orphan Home.."

"Oh ok.."

Until a buzzing is being heard in Edd's hoodie pocket.He sighs as he grabs the buzzing phone and answers the call in speaker cause why not.

As he answers a familiar girly scream comes from the other end.

"EDD GET HOME NOW MATT ACCIDENTLY SUMMONED A BREAKFAST MONSTER COME QUICK!!"

A unfamiliar voice yells from the other end follower by screams,growls and more gay screams.

"Alright wait up.."

"JUST COME QUICK-"

The line from the other end cuts off.The hooded male sighs,this was normal for him.

"Mister Edd it looks like your friends are in trouble you should go.."

"Guess your right bean..But it's normal for all of us to be fighting monsters."

The child eyes are filled with stars.

'Wow! Edd and his friends must be brave to be fighting monsters!'

The child thought to her/himself.

"Welp I hope we meet again lil one."

"Bye Mister Edd!"

"Bye lil bean."

Edd hands the child a special bacon cola to her/him and walks off.

"See ya kiddo."

The child looks at the can and it reads.

"Limited Edition! Bacon Cola"

The child opens the can and takes a sip.The taste is a mixture of both but the sweetness of the cola overpowered the taste of bacon a little bit.

The child walks to a swing and starts swinging while sipping Cola Bacon.

This is a start.

---------------------------------------------------------

Henlo I hope u enjoy this chap oof.Ha d to update oof.

-651 words