Love and Pain

/lʌv/ Show Spe[[Love [luhv]

noun 

1.

a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

2.

a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a paren t, child, or friend.

3.

sexual passion or desire.

4.

a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.

Love. So much depth and meaning for just a small noise. A four letter word. L.O.V.E.

Here you will learn that love is more than an emotion or a feeling. Its a way of life. I may just be a mere child in the presence of adoration; convinced that this "love" will be eternal. You may have been "in love" with most of your ex's but that's not what love is about. Love is passion, affection. Love is pain. Love is when you can't stand to be away from them. Love can cause people to do crazy things. Love can drive people to insanity. Love can cause death.

You may think that I know nothing about love. That I am just  child, but you haven't heard my story. I thought I was in love. I would have done anything for him, but I was in love with the thought of being in love. My "pain" and "heartache" were just side affects of my brain tricking me into naïveté. Along the rode to recovery, I fell n love. True love. Not love at first sight, I hated the boy at first sight. This love was real, everlasting, wonderful, and amazing. Yet at the same time it was painful, awful, gut wrenching, and full of heartache. I hated him for making me love him so much. This is a story about love. All I ask is that you remember a simple sentence. Love can be found in the strangest of places, all you have to do is look.