This isnt a democracy (the walking dead)

Alyssa's P.O.V
It's been 2 years since I've had to live in this horrifying world fighting for myself and my younger sister Ariana.But who said that life was fair? I had to kill my own family for survival. I was part of a large group but one day walkers found a way in our camp. My family was with me still when we found a safe place. Or at least that's what I thought. Once the walkers got in the camp and one bit my mothers ear off. My dad tried saving her but a walker came up behind him and bit his neck and tore his head off. Till this day Ariana and I have been on our own. She is my only family member that's left. Right now we were living in an old abandon prison. Hopefully it's safe.
Carls P.O.V
My mom dad and I have been looking for shelter for about nine months now. We've been going from house to house always on the move. My poor mom is eight months pregnant and my brother or sister is almost do. For my mom this life must be very stressful. On the way we've met some other people. Our groups people are Hershall Greene, his daughters Maggie Greene and Beth Greene, Daryl Dixon, Glenn Rhee , my dad Rick Grimes, my mom Lori Grimes, and me Carl Grimes.
Lori's P.O.V
There's one word for a world like this it's called hell. I've been struggling for these past few months. Being pregnant and having a husband that thinks that your a bitch and hates you isn't all that easy either. I'm no mother or wife of the year here but I think that he should at least help me he still is my husband.
Daryl's P.O.V
These people are all lucky that they have a Daryl Dixon on the road with them now. We all split up to find food and water. Hershall went with Lori Maggie went with Glenn Beth went with Carl and I went with Rick. Me and Rick were on the train tracks when we saw a giant prison.
"Rick I think that would make a great shelter until we find something better what do ya think?
" I think that that's too dangerous to put Lori through there's too many walkers she could get bit.
" that's why we have all of these people.
As rick and I saw the walkers all over the yard we also saw two girls that looked about thirteen. They were trying to kill the zombies from the watch tower. Pone of them must have saw us because she stared at me then whispered something in the other girls ear.
Ariana's P.O.V
As my older sister and I were shooting the walkers I saw these two men that looked in their late thirties. One of them had a crossbow over his shoulder along with dark brown hair. While the other man had on a sherif shirt with a sheriffs hat. I told Alyssa and she went outside by the gate to talk to them. She told me to stay put they could be dangerous. I always feel excluded from things when I'm with Alyssa but I guess she's just trying to protect me.
A/n
So what do u guys think of my story so far sorry if it sucked it's my first story. Sorry if u didn't like all of the different povs
Instagram
Ashstrom12
Alyssa's P.O.V
A few months ago my sister and I found a prison we have been living here for about five months. We decided to take watch and make sure that the walkers didn't brake the fence. We seriously needed more people. Right now it was just me going on runs that way Ariana could take care of the place while I was gone. Luckily Ariana spotted some more people. I went up to them and asked them a few questions. After that they seemed good to go.
Maggie's P.O.V
Apparently the two girls names were Alyssa and Ariana Grande. (A/n I know that Ariana Grande doesn't have a sister named Alyssa so just go with the flow) Alyssa was fourteen and Ariana was twelve. They were putting us in cells. Hershel was with Glenn Beth was with me rick was with Daryl Lori was with Carl and Alyssa was with Ariana. We decided to get some rest tomorrow we would split off and go on runs and clear the rest of the prison. Tomorrow was going to be exhausting!
Sorry I didn't write a lot tonight it's Easter and I'm super tired
So now that they are all together what do u think will happen?
Will rick help Lori give birth
Will carl fall in love with Alyssa or Ariana
So many things that could happen now
Song of the chapter who says-Selena Gomez
Carls P.O.V
Today was the day that we would clear out the prison and go on a run for supplies. This was the lineup
Hershel staying with Lori
Rick-clearing
Me-run
Maggie-clearing
Beth-run
Glenn-clearing
Daryl-run
Carol-clearing
Alyssa- run
Ariana- clearing
Perfect I was with Alyssa. Maybe I could tell her that I like her. I think that Ariana likes me she is always flirting and staring at me. Like at breakfast this morning she was looking at me all weird. The truth is though that I like Alyssa more. Great so now there is a love triangle going on.
Daryl's P.O.V
Ever since we have arrived at the prison we have all been a lot better than on the road. Lori actually has a bed to lay on at night now and doesn't have to travel all of the time. I'm gelada that Alyssa and Ariana excepted us. I don't know how they survived five months in this place by themselves.
A/n hi guys sorry that it was so short
The next update isn't until I get 5 votes and 2 comments at least
Song of the chapter-country girl shake it for me- Luke Bryan
Alyssa's pov
I kinda like carl but he doesn't know. The only person that knows is Daryl. He is like a father figure to Ariana and I. We tell each other everything. I told Daryl if he says anything I will feed him to the walkers. At least that's what he thought. I could never do that to Daryl.
A/n I'll let u guys choose the songs of the chapters from now on
Guys I feel horrible for not updating but I've been really busy between softball and failing like 2 of my classes and I'm under a lot of pressure because it's almost the end of the year and I have to bring my grades up
Ariana's P.O.V
I will have carl. He will be mine. I already know that Alyssa likes him. And she thought she could keep it a secret. Between her and Daryl. Daryl spilled as soon as I told him a good  place to go on runs and get cigars. If I can't have carl no one will!

Authors note;
Guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in over a year I kinda lost interest in this book I will not be editing this anymore I'm sorry

W