~Chapter 1 Your first day~

Your POV
You start a new year at school you are greeted by a man. "Hello you must be (y/n)" the man says. "Yes that's me Mr...?" You start to say. "Please call me Scott" the man says. "Ok then Scott" You smile. "Please follow me (y/n)" Scott says. You follow him to a classroom. You see a bear with blue eyes, a black top hat, bowtie and a microphone next to him, a bunny with reddish pinkish eyes, a red bowtie and a guitar next to him, a chicken with purple eyes, a bib saying "Let's Eat!", a fox that looked like a pirate with beautiful golden eyes, and a golden bear with white pupils with black surrounding the pupils and had the same top hat and bowtie as the brown bear. (this is only based on fnaf 1 so plz don't judge this IS my first x reader) You see the teacher at the front and he sees you. The teacher says "Class this is (y/n) please be kind to her" The class all say "ok" The teacher says "go find a seat please also call me Mike" You nod and find an open seat next to the fox that looked like a pirate.
Mike said everyone can talk and get to know each other. You start to talk to the fox. "Hi what's your name? I'm (y/n)" The fox looks at you for a long moment and said "Me name is Foxy lass" You thought he was shy cause after that he turned away and hid his right hand (with the hook) and blushed. You comfort him by giving him a hug but that just made him blush harder. (XD man up Foxy!) He looked at you like it was his first time being hugged.

Foxy's POV
Why was she hugging me? I hear the lass ask "Are you ok Foxy?" I snap out of me thoughts and said "Yes lass I'm fine" I glance over to see Freddy glaring at me. "Is he jealous she talked to me first?" I thought. I told the lass she should make more friends with the others just so Freddy can stop glaring at me. "Talk to you later Foxy" (y/n) says as I get lost in me thoughts

(Sorry this first chapter was short but my plan is to have Vincent have a crush on you then Foxy defends you but if you guys have ideas tell me plz this is my first one so plz help *throws confetti*
???:Hey I have to clean this up you know!!!
Me: he he he you'll never catch me!!*smiles while running* Ok later guys you'll find out who's chasing me soon!!
???:COME BACK SMILE!!!!)