Rydellington closet

*rydel's pov*

r5 & I were currently perfoming 'say you'll stay' for a small group of fans.

"Just say you'll stay," ross said, and we started walking in circles around each other.

Ellington walked towards me, and stopped, inches away from me.

"And I need to know, that you'll be there, every time I need you, so just say you'll stay." Me and ellington sang, staring into each others eyes.

We have been dating for 3 months now, but it feels like longer since we've been best friends since 2009.

The r5family is getting very suspicious of us, and we know we won't be able to deny it anymore.

Anyways, ryland, offstage was motioning to the closet and told me to go in, then he pointed to ellington.

I smirked, and walked over.

Rocky opened the door for me, and would not stop smiling.

He is the biggest shipper of me and ell.

I walked in, and closed the door.

A couple seconds later, I saw it opening again, and I giggled.

Ellington.

He smiled at me, and closed the door.

He leaned against the wall and spoke.

*ellingtons pov*

"Hi rydel," I said, to my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hi ellington," she giggled.

damn, she's so cute when she giggles.

I take a little step towards to her, and say; "rydel, can I kiss you?"

Rydel, blushing, fixed her shirt a little, then looked up.

"Uh, yeah!" She giggled.

I quickly wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her close. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

We both knew we didn't have much time, because the fans would start getting suspicious.

I leaned in, and our lips met.

They started moving in sync, and i smiled, knowing I messed it up, but I didn't care.

She smiled too, and we pulled away. We walked out, to the fans wolf whistling.

I walked out, and wiped my lips.

Then I realized my mistake.

The fans started shrieking loudly, and I grinned sheepishly.

My wiping my lips made it very obvious,

That rydellington is happening.