Nirvana

"So I was named after a band.. Interesting right?.."

Birth Name: Nirvana Tayllor

Generation: Nineteen Years Of Age

Gender: Female

Species: Nirvana is a neko to be exact

Appearance: Blonde as the sun hair, and a pale complexion complimenting her ocean blue eyes. Her smile could cure cancer, showing off her perfect white teeth, standing at 5'4 and 121 pounds. She wears a lot of bracelets from her elbow to her wrist on her left arm for some reasons she isn't gonna explain to you until your close.

Personality: Nirvana is like a big fluffy teddy bear, she will always be there for you. Just because she styles differently, doesn't mean she's gonna be bitchy. She will accept you for you, and not judge you. She enjoys male presence's more than girls because it's less drama

S/O: Nirvana loves men, and girls just don't appeal to her like guys do.

Lover: Nirvana had has her fair share of dating, and just doesn't like how vulnerable she felt.

Likes: Nirvana loves Call Of Duty, Fluffy blankets, Horror movies, Rainy days, Cuddles with/out clothes, sex, and any kind of band.

Dislikes: Nirvana hates bullies, rapists, abusers, or any type of bad guys. But.. He has to admit, bad boys are hot.

Relations:

[@Philophobia__]

Nirvana and Quinn have a great friendship, the two always having a tickle fight, or playing Call Of Duty. Usually creaming Quinn's ass.

[@The_Humping_Games]

Nirvana and Levi have a playful friendship, trying to get more guys numbers than the other and than having one night stands. They are like sisters.