Physcotic

Her name is Kaylyn. She is beautiful. She has blonde hair, blue eyes. Her mom is out of town, and she is throwing a party with alcohol, drugs, and pot.

**At the party**

"Hey guys! Can y'all listen up? Kaylyn is trying to talk!"

"Thank you Conner. Alright guys, it is our senior year. Luckily, my mom is out of town so I could throw this party! This is going to be a sleepover so everyone call your parents and let them know! Thanks! Enjoy y'all's time and if you need anything I'm always here."

Everyone cheered they cheered for the drugs, pot, alcohol, and mainly Kaylyn. They loved her for throwing the party. They also loved her because of her looks, body, and personality.

Kaylyn's POV

"Kaylyn, come here!"

It was my ex... Curtis. Dang, he looks hot as heck right now. No! No Kaylyn! Stop you broke it off! There is nothing there anymore! Oh Kaylyn but look at his body... That big hot stuff..

"Hey Curtis. What's up?"

"Wanna go watch a movie in your room?"

"Sure... As long as that is all that will be happening... You know we are over."

"CONNER! COME HERE!" I was just gonna tell him to watch the party I was gonna go watch a movie.

"Oh... Without me? Haha I'm just messing wit chu Kay. I will watch the party. Maybe later on in the party.. you and I could go watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure. I'd like that."

"Okay thanks Kay" he smiled at me... He is a cutie!

"Come on Kayl.."

"I'm coming...!"

I got in my room. He pulled me up to him after he closed the door and pushed me against the door.

"So... Kaylyn. What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

"I love you Curtis. I really do. But you know we can't be together not right now.."

He gently kissed me on the cheek and laid me on the bed...

"What do you want to watch?"

"I don't know... Maybe a comedy or action."

"Okay, Insidious: Chapter 2 it is."

"No! You know I hate scary movies! You know I scare easily Curt!"

"I'll be here to protect you don't worry. I won't leave you."

"Promise?"

"Yes I promise."

**Halfway through the movie**

"EEEEH!"

"Babe, come on! That wasn't even scary!"

"Yes it was!"

We looked deep into each other's eyes. I couldn't seem to break where I was looking... My eyes were stuck there in his deep stare.. I couldn't look away from his crystal bright blue eyes.

I couldn't speak... So I started to lean forward to kiss him... I didn't want to but I wanted to at the same time.

He started to lean forward too. I put my hand behind his neck. I pulled him in fast and kissed him. We were together for almost a year... I wish we still were now. I think this will help get us back together.

**5 minutes later**

I took my hand off the back of his neck because he put his on my face.

**5 minutes later**

"What the hell is going on here?! KAYLYN YOU ARE IN DEEP SHIT! WHERE ARE YOU AT?!"

I heard my mom scream...

I pushed Curtis off and told him to get in the closet so he could spend the night.. He did just that.

I ran downstairs.

"H-Hey mom... Why are you home so early?"

"What in the hell is going on Kaylyn? You had better explain yourself quick!"

"Okay mom. This was my senior party for all of the seniors."

"Why are they drinking vodka and shit down there?! Why are they smoking pot?! Why are they doing drugs?!"

"I didn't know they were!"

"Kaylyn, don't you dare lie to me" she screamed at me and slapped me.

"MOM! DO NOT EVER SLAP ME AGAIN OR I WILL CALM DHR ON YOU!"

Conner's POV

"Conner will you take Kaylyn to her room and stay in there with her please."

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you Conner."

"You're welcome Mrs. Jackson."

I took Kaylyn to her room.

Kaylyn's POV

Conner sat on the bed. I followed in after him after I closed the door and say with him. Curtis is still in the closet. I hope he doesn't come out.

"So Kaylyn... are you okay?"

"No, I feel like my mom hates me.. She never lets me throw parties or anything."

"Hun, you gotta understand that she is trying to protect you from the creeps out there. Even seniors in high school..."

"I know but it's not fair to me.."

"Don't worry. You have me. Forever and always. I will never leave you!"

"Conner... Do you think you could hold me..?"

"Of course. Come here. Don't cry. Everything will be alright. I will talk to your mom and tell her it was all my fault."

"No, Conner I can't let you take blame for MY responsibility. I won't let you!"

Conner's POV

What am I suppose to do. Let her be with Curtis and be abused and in deep trouble all the time. By her family and boyfriend. No. That's not gonna happen.

"Sweetheart, sometimes people gotta take the fall for you. It just means they love you." I said with a wink.

She just looked at me, smiled, closed her eyes and started to lean in. I didn't know what to do. I mean... She wasn't with Curtis anymore and her mom must have sent me up for a reason... Why don't I let her do whatever she wants? I'm going for it.

I put one hand on her right side and one of her left cheek. I want to be with her for the rest of my life. I want her to have my kids. I want her to be my wife. If she wants to go that far I am going to let her...

She stopped kissing and whispered in my ear, "Wait,Curtis is still here we have to get him out without mom seeing. Help?"

"Yeah I will lock the door and open the window. Get him and hurry. I think I hear your mom coming!"

She whispered to Curtis and told him he had to go or her mom would kill her so he jumped out the window and ran home. I closed the window, kissed her, and laid her on my chest and we pretended she was asleep.

"Kaylyn, I am so very much disappointed in..."

She looked at her daughter and said aww thanks for getting her to sleep Conner you can sleep in here with her if you'd like. I just smiled and nodded.

She turned off the light and shut the door and locked it...

I wonder what will happen between us now...? : )